Stolen Wing Mirrors

roberto.

Reaction score
Hi,
I've noticed this morning both my wing mirrors have been stolen. Look to have been cleanly cut at the base. Didn't even set the alarm off.

Could any one advise where to source replacements? 2015 S4 Avant, heated manual, no powerfold or memory.

Thanks all!
7f08de42e543bcb580bec5151a93a05c.jpg
bea12678f1e62a15817e2f8d43f03a19.jpg
faa28c55fd882b8f4169f83968f4ac45.jpg
1f79b529a334ce9f5e3beef85ae88748.jpg

Its started again, some fecker stole my fog light grills, suffice to say they wont come of again once I'm finished, little cxxxs, 1st time I've ever said this, in a hypothetical world I would break some legs if I caught them, they'd never forget it I can assure you.

Reactions: audiwaterpump and RS5 JON
If you're going to cut them off like that, the theft is completely pointless. They've rendered the parts useless. It's got to be some pi$$ed/drugged up scroats :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Not true, the S4 caps are what they wanted, possibly the glass too, bases they dont are about.

Probably already on Ebay or maybe someone has taken them to upgrade their standard ones!
Either way nasty...

Happened to me with my b7 S4. In the end i went via insurance and got folding ones fitted at the same time as cost was similar. Just told the garage a registration number car that had folding as standard and they sourced the parts. Fortunately the modules in the b7 were compatible for folding already.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yeah more than likely already on the way to a new owner. Need to find replacements either way.

Do the standard A4 units go on? If I could then source some aluminium covers.

@roberto. Is the non folding part of the base complete? I have a set of mirrors from a facelift cabriolet. I know the triangle base is longer but you could try to swop the folding parts, adjustment motor and wires. Oh and the covers are white so will need painting.

Reactions: audiwaterpump
Jesus that terrible! I hate things like this. In Glasgow it's usually those from a worn out gene pool who do this sort of thing.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Yes certainly taken by some pond creature looking to make a few quid. All fixed up now though with a set from a breaker.