CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP USERS

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE PHOTO SHOP SOME GALLARDO WHEELS ONTO MY CAR AND MY STANDARD WHEELS BLACK,AND SORRY TO BE A PAIN BUT SOME RS6 ALLOYS AS WELL IN 19" SORRY IF I SOUND DEMANDING BUT IM DEBAITING WHAT WHEELS TO GET AND DONT WANT TO SPLASH OUT ON SOME WHEELS THAT WONT SUIT MY CAR,THANKS A LOT GUYS,

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

Not got PS installed atm.

Have a look around for Ballcrusher's S3. Exactly what you want.

I put up a post about this not too long ago and there was a photoshop done with the lambo wheels. I think they look awesome!

i'l do this for you tomo eve when i get home if u like. i dunno how to get a photo on here though so u'l have to tellme how to do it. :sorry:

ive seen lambo wheels on a blue s3 but not a silver they did look great,cheers everyone

Why don't you just click on the A3/S3 pic thread right at the top of this forum's thread listing? Plenty of pics of A3/S3 with various wheels!

treat your S3 with respect man they are only 17s and will look gash,
lambo wheels look good and maybe some anthracite RS6 are what your looking for? or dark lambo wheels as it looks like thats the way you want to go!

agreed im not getting these wheels,on a budget so may have to wait for the right wheels im thinking about getting dark wheels thats why i wanted photoshop done,cheers

you pick up a set of brand new 18" RS6 with a decent tyre package for £600 easy then say £200 to powder coat them (last longer than spraying and cheaper)
if you want cheaper look for used rs6 wheels plenty about and then powder coat them.
i've always wondered what my monoblocks would look like refurbed a drak chromey kind of finish!