Better headlights needed

Dermot954

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My B9 Audi A4 doesn’t have great headlights. They are only 25 watt. I am looking for high powered LED’s.
Can anyone help?
Thanks guys.

Change your xenon bulb to a better one and save the hassle.

Before I retrofitted my led headlights, my car had the 25w xenons. I bought a set of 40w 5000k replacement bulbs from Amazon and they made an absolutely huge difference. I think they were around £45 and worth every penny

Before I retrofitted my led headlights, my car had the 25w xenons. I bought a set of 40w 5000k replacement bulbs from Amazon and they made an absolutely huge difference. I think they were around £45 and worth every penny

I thought Xenon's couldn't be replaced yourselves? Do you know which bulbs you bought? I just can't justify the LED retrofit cost.

Seems they’ve gone up a lot in price but these are what I bought…

Aramox Car Headlight, 2pcs D5S 5500K 40W Xenon Headlight HID Modified Car HID Headlight High Brightness Fit for Alfa Romeo 4C Amazon product

Seems they’ve gone up a lot in price but these are what I bought…

Aramox Car Headlight, 2pcs D5S 5500K 40W Xenon Headlight HID Modified Car HID Headlight High Brightness Fit for Alfa Romeo 4C Amazon product

The link doesn’t work on it the Tapatalk app for me. I also find after driving our a5 cab with led headlights it’s like I can’t see at night with the a4