Connect license

Ashleyhutch10

Reaction score
I’ve just had an Edition 1 delivered which I assumed came with a 3 year license (per the spec sheet when building a car) however my licenses currently say Demo and expire in 17 months (bit of a random time frame) anyone else had similar experience?

I’m also having problem with my connect licenses. My edition one came with all of them saying they have expired, Audi Technical Services have been trying to fix it for the last 2 weeks, but they still haven’t had any success.

Not entirely sure why if I have only just had my car why they have already expired though.

Failing to see why they can't just remove current if they're not able to edit existing & add new to match your vin, audi seem to have some real issues with connect quite often too.

I’m also having problem with my connect licenses. My edition one came with all of them saying they have expired, Audi Technical Services have been trying to fix it for the last 2 weeks, but they still haven’t had any success.

Not entirely sure why if I have only just had my car why they have already expired though.
Any update, also how did you contact audi? On this email? digitalsupport.uk@audi.de