2014 audi a6 tdi tuning

C7TDI

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to Audi sport net, and I was wondering if there were any support for tuning over here in the united states. I specifically live in Minnesota. I already have a stage 2, fully deleted, besides egr blocked off, full straight piped 2014 Audi a6 tdi prestige.
Since I got the car in July, I am already craving more power. Looking to go stage 3 next year, summer/fall time. I would like to start looking at the options and then I can set a goal in mind for the future.
I'm looking to maybe do a fmic, cold air intake(I already have a pod filter), tcu tuning, ecu tuning, turbo upgrade, and anything else for basic bolt ons that I need. Anyone have ideas? My engine code is CPNB
My a6 tdi with light snow

What power are you running now and where do you want to be?

The UK tuning experts are Darkside Developments who fit bigger turbo's, bigger injectors, high-capacity fuel pumps, their own design of intercooler etc. They also monitor exhaust gas temperatures while they are tuning and will always "turn it down" in order not to impair reliability.

They're one of the few companies tuning the V10 and V12 VAG diesels.

Reactions: C7TDI
What power are you running now and where do you want to be?

The UK tuning experts are Darkside Developments who fit bigger turbo's, bigger injectors, high-capacity fuel pumps, their own design of intercooler etc. They also monitor exhaust gas temperatures while they are tuning and will always "turn it down" in order not to impair reliability.

They're one of the few companies tuning the V10 and V12 VAG diesels.
Interesting. I am currently running a malone stage 2, so maybe around 305hp and 528lb ft tq, but i would love to get to 450-500hp, and maybe 700 tq. I think that would be great. I am looking for it to be a great daily but as my friends cars get faster, naturally i want faster too. I would love for the high end or really anything past 60 mph to be better.