Facelift Black badges on black S3 pics please

RO$CO•$3

Reaction score
Just got a black S3 (2018 FL, black edition) and I’m in 2 minds about putting black badges on it.
If anyone has some pics of black on black badges can you please post? Id be keen to know opinions on it also.
Much appreciated.

f08e11beee4a0ed172aae3043d868674.jpg

aa3c3a4498b0b89d0b5bbee2f2632624.jpg

Took the black rear diffuser trim off and painted up a spare one

Nice, both stunning!
definitely leaning towards black badges.
RT909, same alloys as mine, I’m also looking to get maxton splitter ans RS grill at some point, maybe a light smoke film on the lights.

Not your normal black badges, blink and you'd miss em! (you may need to zoom in!!)
Back with PDC audsport Front with PDC audisport
Trentham ss audisport

Nice, both stunning!
definitely leaning towards black badges.
RT909, same alloys as mine, I’m also looking to get maxton splitter ans RS grill at some point, maybe a light smoke film on the lights.
I tried a light smoke tint on the headlights during the summer, when the days were long enough you rarely used your lights, with some cut to shape Ali express ones, looked good but obviously reduces light output and fitment wasn't great. took them off after an hour as the fitment bugged me.

Just a point for info, if you intend to swap the rings on the front grill of a FL then you will have to remove the whole bumper assembly to do it properly this is the back of my grill and how the front rings are attached.

Badge rear s

do you think it needs one of these???

Performance air filter

and would it make better coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: Harvey
Eh?? Just snap in clips holding the front rings is it not?
Yes the rings just clip in, use an old bank card or two to spread the pressure to prise the rings from the bottom and they pop off the support plinth. ready to reseat a replacement set of rings

Reactions: Dubjam
We got diverted talking about my black on black S3 badges, the original ones off my car are now on my coffee maker (about 6 posts back) sorry:sign hijacked: