Facelift A3 sline Quattro 2.0 tfsi 2017 dsg

AudiHEdoTHAT

Reaction score
Hi could anyone recommend a decent map or whatever to take my car from 190ps to around the 250 mark but must be absolutely safe and if possible come with warranty??? It’s my first time getting a car mapped or tuned etc I just want that little more from it and maybe even a gearbox map for better changes. Add to that if anyone has any 8v saloon mats for sell (must be original audi amd black ) I am interested. Thanks Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mapped most of my cars in the last 15 years and had no trouble whatsoever. If you are the kind of person who is concerned about this, then you are probably already the sort who looks after their car.

I think you’d be fine to choose between either a reputable custom mapper (MRC and many local companies with a rolling road) or a downloadable file (APR, Revo, Quantum, Superchips etc) - from people who have mapped hundreds of EA888 2.0T VAG engines. I would personally avoid the local Facebook-based cheap local mappers, though.

Reactions: AudiHEdoTHAT
I have mapped most of my cars in the last 15 years and had no trouble whatsoever. If you are the kind of person who is concerned about this, then you are probably already the sort who looks after their car.

I think you’d be fine to choose between either a reputable custom mapper (MRC and many local companies with a rolling road) or a downloadable file (APR, Revo, Quantum, Superchips etc) - from people who have mapped hundreds of EA888 2.0T VAG engines. I would personally avoid the local Facebook-based cheap local mappers, though.

Thanks pal I will take your advice and stick to the more proven more big names rather than some tool with a laptop who would just turn everything up max lol . Cheers pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk