s3 xenon bulbs

nick_1973

Reaction score
hi all
what are the whitest xenon main beam bulbs available for the s3?
not really taken much notice before but next to the sidelamp bulbs they have a yellowish tint to them.
what would you all recommend.
cheers
nick

PHILIPS XTREME VISION 360 LED T10 501 W5W CAR BULBS 6000k are great sidelights if that's what you are after. My apologies just seen main beam.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: nick_1973
hi all
what are the whitest xenon main beam bulbs available for the s3?
not really taken much notice before but next to the sidelamp bulbs they have a yellowish tint to them.
what would you all recommend.
cheers
nick
Stock xenon lights are **** no matter what bulbs you buy, you need to buy a new set of xenon converted A3 lights or DYI convert your current yourself with new projectors if u want decent lighting.

• Love
Reactions: MPH
Yep, what Farmor00 says.

I had a set made up by Trups at EM Tuning and he built me a set of amazing lights using A3 halogen headlight shells, with Morimoto mini H1 7.0 projectors, Morimoto H1 XB35 5000k bi-xenon bulbs installed for dipped beam and high beam, and a new set of ballasts.

He also sourced me some matching LEDs for the fog lights and side lights but I don’t know which brand those were. Everything still works over four years later and light output is superb. I’d highly recommend a set.

Sometimes I get a very thin layer of condensation inside the headlights around the edges if I wash the car on a cold humid day. It disappears quite quickly though so has never caused me much concern.

Contact Trupesh: sales@emtuning.co.uk

2-D54-A6-F2-E97-D-474-C-BEC1-D24-A0995-C498.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmor00 and MPH