folding mirrors

We've done this for 8p clients, if interested, then ping me a WhatsApp, prerequisite you have electric folding mirrors already, of course if you don't, we can fit these too.

It can be done but you'll need VCP, can't be done with VCDS

They will fond if you long press the lock button, like when the windows close. They can unfold either when opening the drivers door, or when the ignition is turned on

We've done this for 8p clients, if interested, then ping me a WhatsApp, prerequisite you have electric folding mirrors already, of course if you don't, we can fit these too.
Hi mate, where are you based and can you pm with a quote? Cheers

Only with specific modules.

It can be done but you'll need VCP, can't be done with VCDS

They will fond if you long press the lock button, like when the windows close. They can unfold either when opening the drivers door, or when the ignition is turned on
Folding mirrors when flashed with vcp will lock on long press on key fob as u said but they only unfold when key is put into ignition not when door opens .

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Folding mirrors when flashed with vcp will lock on long press on key fob as u said but they only unfold when key is put into ignition not when door opens .

It can be either. I have done both to TTs and Golfs. Any Gen3 door module should be compatible so that includes A3s depending on the module

Reactions: NHN

You can code either with door open or via ignition with vcp bud

It can be either. I have done both to TTs and Golfs. Any Gen3 door module should be compatible so that includes A3s depending on the module
My bad mate never knew they can be coded to unfold when door is open . Will need to stick my cable on and see if i can change mine as my drivers door module P has been flashed with Vcp .
Maybe it has to be done when using Vcp or can i change it using my Hexv2 cable do you know

VCP I'm afraid, VCDS cannot change the eeprom. OBD11 can I think but I don't have that. I have a guide on the TT Forum, I'll link it when I'm home. Are you near London?

VCP I'm afraid, VCDS cannot change the eeprom. OBD11 can I think but I don't have that. I have a guide on the TT Forum, I'll link it when I'm home. Are you near London?
Note near london mate many many miles away . Will just have to leave it the way it is then , unlock on ignition . Cheers for reply

Rough price on replacing motor and coding? Was quoted £250 at a garage:puke: