A3/S3 Few Small Issues

Reaction score
Alright Guys,

Had a few extra issues with my MY22 S3, wondering if anyone else had anything similar and if it was normal or there were any quick fixes;

- Sometimes changing from hot to cold temperature you can hear the aircon condenser behind the dash sounding like it’s doing something with water/draining for a second or two.

- Coming to a standstill sometimes there’s a ping from the rear drivetrain somewhere.

- Had my phone listed twice on my MMI system but I’ve only ever connected it once - deleted the second one and it hasn’t come back but anyone else noticed that?

- Drivers seat is quite squeaky, seems like it’s the plastic back to the seat where it meets the leather as if you clean between the gap it will stop for a while until it dries again - not great design from Audi there.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best to tackle Audi as it's a new car, there's software issues with the tech that's for sure.

Was chatting to a friend of mine who is a master tech & he has the new S3 8ay as company car, if he isn't impressed then that says allot I can say.