Sever currently not available

2MT Paul

Reaction score
Hi all, great source of info here

I've been lurking and learning for the last 2 weeks since collecting my 2017 Tdi Quattro.

Since then it has been a struggle to get Audi Connect to work. I have had to get a new Birth tag issued and purchased new licences for just one month for a trial, however for two weeks of trying to enter my pin, however keep getting the message 'Server currently unavailable at this time please try again'.

I have even tried putting a sim with data on it in the sim slot to no avail..

Short of spending time with a dealer any suggestions????

Paul

Best to pop to the dealer tbh, Audi connect isn't the most reliable at times & license issues, sim issues, it's a shxt show tbh, the app has its days too, more often than not.

Reactions: 2MT Paul
Best to pop to the dealer tbh, Audi connect isn't the most reliable at times & license issues, sim issues, it's a shxt show tbh, the app has its days too, more often than not.
LOL, thanks

I had lots of issues with mine and after getting no where with the support teams I took it to the dealer where they upgraded the software. I had another problem a few weeks ago when my app kept saying it wasn't connected, I was advised to delete everything and start again and that worked.

The point about not using it is a good one, I only really use mine for checking its locked/key stats and the send to car function when searching for an address.

Ok so tonight thought I would just have another quick look and low and behold everything connected up and was working fully.

I'll se how much use it gets over the trial month and decide whether to keep it after that.....