I've still got that itch and just can't get rid of it.

Ideally, this is my last big performance car purchase, its not that expensive on the scale of things car price-wise but as a cash purchase, I don't want to be spending another £20k in a few years time.
..............i have an RS6 c7 performance & i have a second bank account that i put money into towards the running cost. Just hade x4 new MPS4's fitted today & the cash was there.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
This looks a nice example, great spec and the wheels look tip top too.

Mart.

it's nice but not yellow lol! but seriously definitely my next colour if I was going for one, classy.

This looks a nice example, great spec and the wheels look tip top too.

Mart.
That does look nice, still not as nice as the blue though but has a good history. :yes:
I'm in two minds about going further with the silver one.
I saw a avus silver a4 this morning and it just didn't jump out at me, and I suspect that is how I'll feel about the showroom one, pic looks great but in the flesh it maybe a bit less appealing.
The grey one looks very nice, I never thought about grey to be honest.
I'm stuck on sprint blue to be really honest now, just suits the car so well.
I'll see what else is around I think over the next few weeks rather than rush into the silver one, I want to buy the right one in the right colour for me and going with the silver one may be a rash decision I may well regret later.
It's a nice piece of kit, don't get me wrong, but it isn't really the colour I thought it was if that makes sense.

Reactions: RS3 S. and daytonamart