Paint protection film

dty

Reaction score
I should have a new S3 turning up some time in the next 3 or 4 years :cry: . Considering having paint protection film applied. Has anyone else had it done? Are you happy with it? Any pitfalls to avoid? What sort of price did you pay? Any recommendations for places to get it done on the Hampshire/Surrey borders? (that's in the UK... I'm not sure if this forum is international or not!)

I should have a new S3 turning up some time in the next 3 or 4 years :cry: . Considering having paint protection film applied. Has anyone else had it done? Are you happy with it? Any pitfalls to avoid? What sort of price did you pay? Any recommendations for places to get it done on the Hampshire/Surrey borders? (that's in the UK... I'm not sure if this forum is international or not!)
Hey Dty,

I had my RS3 done a couple weeks ago and we're not a million miles away. It is great but you need to have ceramic done at the same time IMO. If you want someone to quote you "happy" then there was a member on here that did mine and I'm happy with it and it looks amazing. @Detail Devil will be able to advise on who to use.

Hey Dty,

I had my RS3 done a couple weeks ago and we're not a million miles away. It is great but you need to have ceramic done at the same time IMO. If you want someone to quote you "happy" then there was a member on here that did mine and I'm happy with it and it looks amazing. @Detail Devil will be able to advise on who to use.

Cheers James
@dty drop me a PM and i can discuss options/costs etc with you :thumbs up: