For Sale AMSS - AndyMac Stealth Sub for Audi A3/S3 8L (1996-2003)

Farmor00

Reaction score
AMSS for sale, 200£ + postage(45£ to UK) from Sweden with sub included its a MDS D4 Predator wired @2ohm rated at 500w rms(https://www.mds.se/ps06500d4.html)

Pros of this box over others is ease of fitment on Quattro cars and that you can keep cd changer. There is also a full installation guide by @s3mad_dude on here.

Feel free to make offers if price isn't fitting but keep in mind this box is getting very rare by the day for obvious reasons.

I do not have any amps to include!!!

I will of course write this off as a gift when posting to avoid VAT.

Attachments

• amss1.jpg
    amss1.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 102
  • amss2.jpg
    amss2.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: MPH and s3mad_dude
Hi mate have you got any wiring adaptors to go with it?

I dunno how that sub compares to the usual one people fit so it's abit unknow. How about £200 posted ?
Ta

Hi mate have you got any wiring adaptors to go with it?

I dunno how that sub compares to the usual one people fit so it's abit unknow. How about £200 posted ?
Ta
This sub has alot more bass to it! Its a swedish brand so its only well known in the nordic countries and has been around for ages. Its Also a 6.5” driver instead of the standard 6”.
What sort of adapters are you after? High to low converter for amp?

This sub has alot more bass to it! Its a swedish brand so its only well known in the nordic countries and has been around for ages. Its Also a 6.5” driver instead of the standard 6”.
What sort of adapters are you after? High to low converter for amp?
I've no idea about the adapters if I'm honest, I just know on the guides it's mentions an adapter.
I think I'm going to go the route of changing the headunit and all the speakers anyway. So I will need an aftermarket amp aswell. Do you know if I can use the standard speaker wiring ?

Reactions: MPH
I've no idea about the adapters if I'm honest, I just know on the guides it's mentions an adapter.
I think I'm going to go the route of changing the headunit and all the speakers anyway. So I will need an aftermarket amp aswell. Do you know if I can use the standard speaker wiring ?
You can use the standard wiring the problem is you cant know for sure which cable is plus and minus as they dont mark them properly from factory. Id say either go all out and change everything speakers,cables,headunit and amp. Or keep everything OEM But the sub. If you dont change headunit You Will need the adapter Im talking about. If you PM me You can give me your whatsapp If youd like some help with the install.

Reactions: MPH
@Custard Change the lot you will not regret it! I would recommend changing all the oem wiring it's all reasonably straightforward if you need any more help/info I would be happy to help

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Farmor00