Vcds mistake

Ardit

Reaction score
Please help me i have made some mistake with vcds.
I have write some worng codes please help me.
Tell me if i can deleted and if i can tell me how to deleted them.

You don't delete the changed codes, you change them back.
Did you make a back up of your standard setup?
What modules were you messing with and what changes?

Reactions: Ardit
You don't delete the changed codes, you change them back.
Did you make a back up of your standard setup?
What modules were you messing with and what changes?
I didnt make a back up
I dont know what i did
Can you help me

Explain what is wrong. Be specific. Upload module logs and any relevant photos etc.

If you want help, then provide information

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Explain what is wrong. Be specific. Upload module logs and any relevant photos etc.

Attachments

• DB1813A7-9072-4474-85D9-2EA6D68074DF.jpeg
    DB1813A7-9072-4474-85D9-2EA6D68074DF.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 83
  • 1BACAD06-1E21-4B62-A829-F9BCAACE309F.jpeg
    1BACAD06-1E21-4B62-A829-F9BCAACE309F.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79

I want to coding cd changer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 65
why were you in instruments and central electrics sections changing random things if you wanted to code a cd changer?

the pictures above show your original coding and changed coding, change it back to the original.

guarantee this is a cloned vcds. in fact i can see it says vcdsloader on your desktop shortcut lol

Reactions: ch1z64 and Ardit
why were you in instruments and central electrics sections changing random things if you wanted to code a cd changer?

the pictures above show your original coding and changed coding, change it back to the original.

guarantee this is a cloned vcds. in fact i can see it says vcdsloader on your desktop shortcut lol
Yes it is but can you help me to code that cd changer

Please can you help me

????

guarantee this is a cloned vcds. in fact i can see it says vcdsloader on your desktop shortcut lo

Please help

I suggest you take your car to a garage or someone who has a genuine licensed cable.
VCDS is a powerful tool developed by Ross Tech at considerable cost and is a godsend to many people who have invested in it.
Buying a cloned cable and using it illegally undermines all that........and you expect us to help fix your mistakes?

Reactions: abmat
the cloned cable isnt the main issue tbh.
you have someone who has no idea what theyre doing, with powerful tools, which are clones so he cant get help from rosstech, who cant be bothered to learn how to use it, who messes with modules he has no reason to mess with, who spams **** like 'help me' constantly.
this is someone who just wants to be spoonfed.

the answer is literally in the photo you posted. what more help do you need? you want someone to do it for you? pay a professional in your country. i guarantee they exist before you say they dont.

edit- ardit is an albanian name? https://www.facebook.com/vcds.coding.albania/

Reactions: George Kost, abmat, dave_beastttt and 3 others
@samisnake don't hold back mate lol thank **** i get along with you .

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: samisnake, Garrett 69 and abmat