A4 ,sline ,S4 suspension ?

Kmvs2022

Reaction score
Hi is there 3 options of suspension on the A4 ?
Standard
Sline
S4
Read S4 is stiffer than sline due to the heavier engine ? Tho also read they are the same ? Cheers in advance guys

If you have an S-line or SE variant then they will have model specific fitments based on drive train, engine size and body.
S4 /rs4 springs are not suitable for A4 based variants as they are heavier cars .
You may get away with S4/RS4 springs on a V6 A4 but even then they are still going to be a bit too stiff.

there's plenty of kit around that will be far better than the OE s-line kit.
Just stick to the right spring rates etc for your specific fitment and you will be fine.

there's plenty of kit around that will be far better than the OE s-line kit.
Just stick to the right spring rates etc for your specific fitment and you will be fine.
Need to be shocks+ springs definitely don't want to go down the coilover route , any recommendations?

There is a good selection out there to be honest and don't discard coil-overs, I wasn't a fan and would never have tried them but they do work well and give you full control over the final ride height.
But it all depends on your preference really and end result.

Maybe have a look at DPM Performance, he has a good selection and will give you good unbiased advice.

You will find him in the "SITE SPONSORS AND BANNER ADVERTISERS" .

I had Bilstein B8's etc on my avant for a number of years and they were faultless.
AP are a good option too.

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper
Had a quick look on his site yeah seen the AP's they look good tho seems to be a few options ,quick read up people seem to go for a 30/40 drop