New member, but long time R8 owner saying hello and requiring a little help!

funkbaron

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Baz and I own a V10 R8 with lots of nice factory options - I've had it a few years and it's been a fantastic weekend toy.

I am trying to contact a member on here regarding use of their VCDS software to program out my TPMS system after swapping wheels, but I cannot find the PM function anywhere and it's been many years since I have used forums. Would somebody kindly point me in the right direction? I have located the user on the map near me in Hampshire/Surrey and wish to get in touch to discuss him helping me out, but for the life of me I cannot find a message button!

Some recent shots of my car for those interested:
20211107141342 3Q0A4659

20211107142343 3Q0A4676

IMG 20211120 225155
IMG 20211120 224425
20211107142906 3Q0A4679

Reactions: Terminator x
You might not have enough post to be able to PM someone. I think its 25 post before you can send PMs.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: funkbaron
Hi,

My name is Baz and I own a V10 R8 with lots of nice factory options - I've had it a few years and it's been a fantastic weekend toy.

I am trying to contact a member on here regarding use of their VCDS software to program out my TPMS system after swapping wheels, but I cannot find the PM function anywhere and it's been many years since I have used forums. Would somebody kindly point me in the right direction? I have located the user on the map near me in Hampshire/Surrey and wish to get in touch to discuss him helping me out, but for the life of me I cannot find a message button!

Some recent shots of my car for those interested:
View attachment 251623
View attachment 251626
View attachment 251627View attachment 251628View attachment 251630
Sorry I can't help with the VCDS software info but your car looks stunning, what a machine

Reactions: funkbaron
Thank you. I have now made contact with the member I needed to with thanks to forum admin and he has very kindly offered his help.

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you. I have now made contact with the member I needed to with thanks to forum admin and he has very kindly offered his help.
Hope your all sorted out now.

Massive thank you to @JohnM100 who braved the blizzard and successfully did the TPMS delete for me today:thumbs up:

Reactions: JohnM100 and Sandra
We had about 3 minutes of heavy snow here, just as John arrived - the sun is shining now!

Reactions: Sandra