Audi RS3 Starlight Roof

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
For anyone wondering why my car was ripped apart it was to do this lol. Took me and the good lady about two and a half days.

App control, changeable to any colour you like. Twinkle and meteor effect. Not to everyone’s taste but then it’s not your car

Reactions: Southall87, kormilo1950, K96 and 6 others
I guess if you're putting a mattress in it then makes sense ;P.

Just dont look up whilst driving.

Looks like a clean job, its time extensive & dedication needed, which I respect.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
For anyone wondering why my car was ripped apart it was to do this lol. Took me and the good lady about two and a half days.

App control, changeable to any colour you like. Twinkle and meteor effect. Not to everyone’s taste but then it’s not your car

Probably one of those very personal taste things, not for me and kinda reminds me of those footballer's wives etc that have their Bently roof liners done the same.
If it works for you then that's all that really matters chap.
Agreed with Nigel on the dedication etc needed .

Reactions: Jassyo06
I like.it but will.never remove so many parts to get it install haha
But great job

Reactions: HulkRS3
For anyone wondering why my car was ripped apart it was to do this lol. Took me and the good lady about two and a half days. App control, changeable to any colour you like. Twinkle and meteor effect. Not to everyone’s taste but then it’s not your car

Nice job, but not for me :):)

Reactions: HulkRS3
Not looking for anyones approval for the record. Few people were interested in what I was doing and this was it. :thumbs up:

Reactions: JamesOff, Daggerit, NevMan and 5 others