Audi UK online configurator - no petrol quattro?

pagenotfound

Reaction score
Just noticed that on the Audi UK website, they no longer list any petrol quattro A4s (unless you want an RS4). When did that happen? The marketing blurb on the page states engines available from 150PS to 204PS which translates to 35TFSI up to 40TDI. Maybe down to parts shortages or production line changes but you can still get the 45TFSI quattro in the A5 so the engine/drivetrain is still available.

Was just an observation though, not of any consequence to me. Was just trying to see how the current secondhand prices for mine compared to a new build.

The model year is about to change so it might have something to do with that.

Agree, as above, often take models/specs down whilst they update ahead of MY changes

Thanks both, that would be a possibility.

Not sure what a new car price would be for mine but maybe just under 50k for similar spec. Looking on Autotrader, 2016 2.0TFSI quattro cars are currently between 21k for a sport and 25425 for a low mileage s-line. That's pretty remarkable residuals at 6 years. If there was something else out there I liked and could get my hands on, now would be the time to do it, can't see those second hand values staying that strong for too long.

I don’t know about that, all the while there are such long delays on new vehicles good used cars will continue to command a premium and the delays don’t look likely to end any time soon.