faulty rear wiper motor on my 2010 audi a3 1,6di sportback

audi 3 man

audi a3 sportback man
Reaction score
hi any suggestions what i can do ,my rear wiper motor keep working without me switching it on,i noticed water leaking in right hand corner ,has it affected operation of rear motor ,it was ok when i bought the car near y9mths ago,ive done 8k in car,do i need the rear glass rubber resealing and a new rear wiper motor>?? has its driving me crackers soon has i turn ignition,rear wiper works and wont stop,on motorways drives me nuts,its the only fault on my 2010 1,6tdi audi a3 sportback,has anyone had same fault and leaks in rear glass rubber perished coz 12yrs old car,will it be a expensive job to fix,i might dead rear wiper get one of them kill rear wiper 15 quid kits ,i think it would look better with no rear wiper at all ,has anyone put a kill wiper rear kit on there audi a3 is it easy to do,,,at minute its useless this rear wiper and jets fire water all over the place never get it to hit glass ,waste of time,think ill kill the rear wiper,im clueless if i dead it will it pass Next MOT ,aaarrr ,,cheers

hi i hope your all ok,family ok,please help do you all have any suggestions what i can do ,my rear wiper motor keep working without me switching it on,i noticed water leaking in right hand corner ,has it affected operation of rear motor ,it was ok when i bought the car near y9mths ago,ive done 8k in car,do i need the rear glass rubber resealing and a new rear wiper motor>?? has its driving me crackers soon has i turn ignition,rear wiper works and wont stop,on motorways drives me nuts,its the only fault on my 2010 1,6tdi audi a3 sportback,has anyone had same fault and leaks in rear glass rubber perished coz 12yrs old car,will it be a expensive job to fix,i might dead rear wiper get one of them kill rear wiper 15 quid kits ,i think it would look better with no rear wiper at all ,has anyone put a kill wiper rear kit on there audi a3 is it easy to do,,,at minute its useless this rear wiper and jets fire water all over the place never get it to hit glass ,waste of time,think ill kill the rear wiper,im clueless if i dead it will it pass Next MOT ,aaarrr ,,i dont want to seel my audi a3 i like it to much ive care for it ,its 12yrs old but great car ,,chers everyone take care all cheers

hi everyone i hope your all ok,,do you have any advice how much a rear wiper motor fitted would be please ,,cheers

Last edited: