April Price Increase

mb127

Reaction score
As title says... £750

Reactions: Mr Freeze, kayemill, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Not as much as the last increase, thankfully. Still leaves a bitter taste when they're increasing the price but haven't delivered a large chunk of the orders they already have, as well as removing options and limiting what people can add to the cars in general...

Reactions: mb127, kayemill and 8YARWY
This is just like the Rolex model. Keeps residuals high

Reactions: RS3ree
Anyone who was fortunate enough to order before the first price increase and get good discount will be in a great position theoretically when it comes to moving the car on. WBAC are still offering me £66,000 for mine. It won't stay that high forever obviously but still be good residuals.

Reactions: Daggerit
Anyone who was fortunate enough to order before the first price increase and get good discount will be in a great position theoretically when it comes to moving the car on. WBAC are still offering me £66,000 for mine. It won't stay that high forever obviously but still be good residuals.
For sure, it just makes owning it a little nicer if you know that you're not going to lose your shirt on it.

Reactions: HulkRS3
Thank goodness I ordered mine in November, another month later and it would have cost me another £3000.

Reactions: Daggerit
They Couldn't take the **** more if they tried......

Reactions: FBF01, K96 and Jassyo06
The other problem is - if they keep selling cars with regular increases they may get a taste for it and keep pushing prices up more frequently. Good for residuals yea but not when you come to buy another. Market is mad atm.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Another bit of money added on.....makes it even more unworthy of its price tag for what Audi offer ie no personalised option availability l got a normal discount not one of them NHS/forces discounts.....and my car OTR price has increased by £5000 including this price increase ....since l ordered which is just a **** take by Audi ....and the VAG group in general

Reactions: pburv, 8YARWY, Daggerit and 2 others
Another bit of money added on.....makes it even more unworthy of its price tag for what Audi offer ie no personalised option availability l got a normal discount not one of them NHS/forces discounts.....and my car OTR price has increased by £5000 including this price increase ....since l ordered which is just a **** take by Audi ....and the VAG group in general
You must've got a better discount than most then! I think the total price increases will be about £3k come April if I remember rightly.

You must've got a better discount than most then! I think the total price increases will be about £3k come April if I remember rightly.
It was 6% in November so around £4k with the April increase dependent on the model

I did OK l suppose then Audi took about £500 off the Vorsprung models due to the removal of wireless charging and 360 cameras
My invoice reads £59 561

I did OK l suppose then Audi took about £500 off the Vorsprung models due to the removal of wireless charging and 360 cameras
My invoice reads £59 561

Which is why I kept my exclusive order in.

Even sold at todays price there’s money to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to people who dictate used car prices SMMT Glass's etc etc the prices won't move much at all until we'll into 2023 even then it will slowly flatten out so its FUBAR....

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
According to people who dictate used car prices SMMT Glass's etc etc the prices won't move much at all until we'll into 2023 even then it will slowly flatten out so its FUBAR....

giphy.gif

Fubar

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin

Dealer told me yesterday Sean that some exclusive orders may take 2 years to arrive!

TX.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Dealer told me yesterday Sean that some exclusive orders may take 2 years to arrive!

TX.

I’m getting that vibe John

There’s also rumour that any facelift is going to be delayed this time / may not even happen.
Makes sense, as how can you facelift a car that you can’t produce in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Garrett 69, Wack0jack0 and 1 other person
Maybe they'll send out DIY facelift kits in advance for you to do at home once the car arrives :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Alan Oliver, Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and 2 others
I’m getting that vibe John

There’s also rumour that any facelift is going to be delayed this time / may not even happen.
Makes sense, as how can you facelift a car that you can’t produce in the first place.

facelift will be hybrid , for sure no 5 pot

facelift will be hybrid , for sure no 5 pot

You can’t say that for sure though, pie in the sky Mr Mastablaster………

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06

He'll still want one....FOMO lol
But no chance the facelift if it does appear will be a plug in hybrid

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
He'll still want one....FOMO lol
But no chance the facelift if it does appear will be a plug in hybrid

The chassis will need modifying for sure which they’ll engineer into the next 8**** or whatever the next model designation will be.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06

sounds like an 80's arcade game lol :)

The chassis will need modifying for sure which they’ll engineer into the next 8**** or whatever the next model designation will be.

As clever a design as the 5 pot is with it's camshaft drive at the gearbox end and over hanging the gear box, it's still a long unit to fit in any car when transverse mounted, where you would fit the additional electric motor would take some thought, I dont think the elec motor could drive the rear wheels alone as that would leave 400+hp going through the front wheels,
Putting the elec motor between engine and gearbox would increase the front weight, they are being made though..............4 speed with elec bit doing the first two gears which is not really what an RS3 would require
Hybrid gearbox

That was AstroBlaster mate……
0e06651338939fab69af1fa266adc947.png

Or from MadMax if you remember the thunder dome

ha ha awesome … I do remember that game & loved it, along with Gorf :icon thumright:

Audi said its last rs3 so
Facelift and a new car are 2 entirely different things.....not Masterblaster its Mastarblurter.... is more like the case with you mate....yer so random with your post contents....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
Facelift and a new car are 2 entirely different things.....not Masterblaster its Mastarblurter.... is more like the case with you mate....yer so random with your post contents....lol

He insisted a Keeora grey was Turbo Blue on the 8Y owners group

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
Some of us come here for advice, community and chat, not to continuous hear people digging others out or taking the ****.

Get a room.

Reactions: Garrett 69 and Big Matt
Some of us come here for advice, community and chat, not to continuous hear people digging others out or taking the ****.

Get a room.

It’s called a bit of banter, chill out.

Always happy to give advice to anyone that wants it……..

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
Get yer self to Specsavers asap Raf…..

c0cc8672fc0bfaa5df506061b8402c0f.png

To be fair, with the filters and yellow light it could be Turbo... Looks good either way though. :icon thumright:

Reactions: Stu-27 and 8YARWY
It’s called a bit of banter, chill out.

Always happy to give advice to anyone that wants it……..

^^^^^ This ...this forum is devoid of humour its all doom n gloom....so a bit of lighthearted pi$$ take....now and again....does nobody any harm
Turbo blue the 51st shade of grey lol

• Haha
Reactions: pburv and 8YARWY
^^^^^ This ...this forum is devoid of humour its all doom n gloom....so a bit of lighthearted pi$$ take....now and again....does nobody any harm
Turbo blue the 51st shade of grey lol

Agreed.
It seems to me that you can answer questions/ help people out with problems and no one says anything/bats an eyelid (some don’t even say thanks, no manners) but the minute you deviate from that, you are jumped on by someone who is easily offended or fancies a moan about ‘you can’t do that, you can’t say this’

Reactions: pburv and Mike.46
Agreed.
It seems to me that you can answer questions/ help people out with problems and no one says anything/bats an eyelid (some don’t even say thanks, no manners) but the minute you deviate from that, you are jumped on by someone who is easily offended or fancies a moan about ‘you can’t do that, you can’t say this’

There is also a little of the way you meant it to 'sound' doesnt always come over in the same way as intended, I have found over the years that the sites/forums with the biggest, most serious marque enthusiasts are generally the worst, a Motorcycle forum for MV Agusta was very much like that and blinkered beyond belief, one member saying (and seriously) I would rather eat sh*t and walk everywhere than ride any other motorcycle