First mods & maintenance for A3 8p

RS3 Dreams

Reaction score
Hello gents. I just bought a A3 2007 TDI, 87,000 miles. Just wondering what maintenance i should carry out? Also some tips & tricks for maintenance, would be appreciated! I’ve just booked her in for a full service at awesome in Manchester. I’d appreciate your thoughts & any advice is excitingly welcome.
I was thinking fuel pump, Water Pump, timing chain etc. etc. just drop your thoughts & share the love! Also guys please suggest your engine / performance Modifications & interior modification suggestions!!

Check the preventative maintenance thread that's a sticky on this forum that covers all the main stuff.

Reactions: e9_mustii
No mate, I'm active on this forum and help where I can.

The preventative maintenance thread is a sticky for a reason pal, it has all the common failures and items listed in full that you need to make sure is kept on top of and contains far more accurate info than I can recite from memory, so read it and your question will be answered:

You're welcome by the way

Reactions: abmat and e9_mustii

The preventative maintenance thread is a sticky for a reason pal, it has all the common failures and items listed in full that you need to make sure is kept on top of and contains far more accurate info than I can recite from memory, so read it and your question will be answered:

It seems that you & the guy who liked your comment, prefer this forum to become a library. I guess I’ll just head over to another forum. Enjoy your library pal.

@e9_mustii are you okay pal? I see you’re keen on talking with other users, but you don’t have time to share your thoughts with me? You’d rather like some other dudes comments? Is he your messiah? You’re a wet wipe pal.

That’s S3 maintenance you tool. I’ve got an A3 & it’s a diesel. You don’t even know what your talking about pal.

Proper Melt you pal.

@e9_mustii are you okay pal? I see you’re keen on talking with other users, but you don’t have time to share your thoughts with me? You’d rather like some other dudes comments? Is he your messiah? You’re a wet wipe pal.
Mate are you stupid? i liked the comments at 12 and went to sleep and thought ill share my thoughts and actualy was going to give you a few pointers too in the morning.

I agree with adam, if he didn't write that response someone else would have. As that what happened on the first time i used the forum granted some people are new to forums so rather them having to waste there own time writing it up you take 15-20 mins to read the sticky post where you'll find your answer and if you dont or still unsure you can post your questions or experiences in there and everyone will chip in with there 2 pence.

Good luck, may want to keep a box of tissues near you, maybe work on your emotions and patience before maintaining you car lol

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: tcardio
It seems that you & the guy who liked your comment, prefer this forum to become a library. I guess I’ll just head over to another forum. Enjoy your library pal.
If you feel that way then please feel free to explore other avenues in your search for instant answers.
A lot of members spend a lot of their own time creating sticky articles etc so as to help others with their search for info.
If you are not prepared to do a small amount of searching for an answer or searching for your answers and want a another member to supply it on demand for use of a better word, this is not the forum for you.
If you cant respect other members' reasonable replies then don't expect any help from them either.

Reactions: GTz, tcardio, phateuk and 2 others
This thread is comical, what did I just read, lol?

Not the first time he’s done this. Replied the same way on another thread when he didn’t get the answers he wanted.

Reactions: phateuk
Maybe someone should ban him off this forum then, he's clearly not happy here