Coloured seat belts.

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
For those wanting colour…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: garethdj, RS3ree, NevMan and 1 other person
I watched that earlier today, kinda looks decent for green belts tbh.

Funny when one of them says perfect colour match immediately followed by the other saying they're not but they'll do :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: garethdj, NevMan, 8YARWY and 1 other person
For those wanting colour…..

Saw that and already planning a trip down at some point next year I think. Only an hour away from Silverstone so think it might be a good excuse for a road trip and track day.

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
I watched that earlier today, kinda looks decent for green belts tbh.

Funny when one of them says perfect colour match immediately followed by the other saying they're not but they'll do :tearsofjoy:

That was funny, but to be fair I think it’s a pretty good match. Especially when you’ll never actually have the belts right next to the paint in reality.

I thought they were close enough considering they also have a matt ppf on the car, without it could be closer?

Reactions: 8YARWY and Daggerit
That was funny, but to be fair I think it’s a pretty good match. Especially when you’ll never actually have the belts right next to the paint in reality.

I’d be more inclined to have a edge stripe on them. Little more subtle.

Reactions: AndyVWR, Waq1, Terminator x and 3 others
I’d be more inclined to have a edge stripe on them. Little more subtle.

I was thinking the same but I actually wonder if that would be too subtle without having any stitching or anything to go with it. So the alternative is red belts for my Daytona and then just get a red 12 o’clock put on the wheel.

3c7456b9907faa655fb00d0822a6d92f.jpg

Reactions: RS3ree, NevMan and 8YARWY
Bright green belts chav....F@@kintastic

Lol I’d never have a bright green car in the first place…… just too much for me eyes

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Lol I’d never have a bright green car in the first place…… just too much for me eyes

That seems to be the opinion of alot of "older" members lol

Reactions: garethdj, kayemill and Daggerit

true…..

British Gas Blue was as daring as I’d go….

Reactions: Keano04, kayemill, Mr Freeze and 2 others

I’m not tooo old (35) but think the green is a bit bright for me. I just don’t think that it’s a car which needs to shout, I’d leave that to the ASBO Focus RS’s and VXRs for my personal choice.

But I do like that other people have gone for green, turbo blue, yellow, etc. so I can look at them because they’re still fun colours.

Reactions: kayemill, 8YARWY and Jassyo06
I’m not tooo old (35) but think the green is a bit bright for me. I just don’t think that it’s a car which needs to shout, I’d leave that to the ASBO Focus RS’s and VXRs for my personal choice.

But I do like that other people have gone for green, turbo blue, yellow, etc. so I can look at them because they’re still fun colours.

I tried to buy a bright green Ford Focus RS in 2010, but the twonks at Altrincham Ford dealership weren’t giving test drives, and the one in the showroom was ‘locked’

Went down the road to Audi and got a test drive / bought a new S3 SportBack…….

Reactions: kayemill, Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Count me in as one of the older members but age has nowt to do with taste and bright green is an acquired taste on any part of the car ....l like the green design pack but not on a Kyalami Green car as that is too much ....av got a Riviera blue car coming whenever that will be but l wouldn't fit bright blue seat belts even though bright blue is more acceptable/common on cars .....interior changes on a RS3 8Y need to be subtle....I think

Reactions: kayemill, NevMan, 8YARWY and 1 other person
I tried to buy a bright green Ford Focus RS in 2010, but the twonks at Altrincham Ford dealership weren’t giving test drives, and the one in the showroom was ‘locked’

Funny because in the same year I tried to buy Focus RS and almost the exact same thing happened. Wouldn’t allow test drives and if I wanted one I had to pay the delivery fee to bring it to the dealership before even knowing if I liked the car…

Walked across the road and bought an Astra VXR instead.

That bright green Ford paint ultimate Green pearlescent was in a different class though stunning in the sunshine

Count me in as one of the older members but age has nowt to do with taste and bright green is an acquired taste on any part of the car ....l like the green design pack but not on a Kyalami Green car as that is too much ....av got a Riviera blue car coming whenever that will be but l wouldn't fit bright blue seat belts even though bright blue is more acceptable/common on cars .....interior changes on a RS3 8Y need to be subtle....I think
I duno I think personal taste changes with age

Green belts but no green stitching? Rubbish imho. Wait for the RS design pack to be offered up, no doubt it will be for all us fools waiting 12m plus for a car ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and 8YARWY
Stripes would be a little more subtle

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill, RS03???, Terminator x and 4 others
Green belts but no green stitching? Rubbish imho. Wait for the RS design pack to be offered up, no doubt it will be for all us fools waiting 12m plus for a car ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Bitter and twisted…….

Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x and NevMan
Funny because in the same year I tried to buy Focus RS and almost the exact same thing happened. Wouldn’t allow test drives and if I wanted one I had to pay the delivery fee to bring it to the dealership before even knowing if I liked the car…

Walked across the road and bought an Astra VXR instead.

Lol I had one in 2008.
Great car until it met a bend…..then it got scary

Reactions: RS03???, NevMan and Daggerit
Lol I had one in 2008.
Great car until it met a bend…..

Yeah! I think if I’d spent the money sticking an LSD in it then it would’ve been much better. Sticking a rear anti roll bar on made it 100% better as well.

Reactions: RS03??? and 8YARWY

With you mate. Green edging and matched with green stitching otherwise what is the point as @Terminator x says

Reactions: Jassyo06, RS03???, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
I was thinking the same but I actually wonder if that would be too subtle without having any stitching or anything to go with it. So the alternative is red belts for my Daytona and then just get a red 12 o’clock put on the wheel.

3c7456b9907faa655fb00d0822a6d92f.jpg

I could go for that too

My vader spec would accept a splash more of red quite well - would compliment the red callipers.

Two person group buy?!

Reactions: Daggerit
Genuine are under 310 each
I didn't realise that they did solid red belts? What's the part numbers for front and rear?

The other point is that you'll have to install yourself and disassemble part of the seats, versus getting the belts and installation for essentially the same price as buying the genuine belts.

I didn't realise that they did solid red belts? What's the part numbers for front and rear?

The other point is that you'll have to install yourself and disassemble part of the seats, versus getting the belts and installation for essentially the same price as buying the genuine belts.
I mean genuine desing back black with red lines

Stripe like in some you tube videos.

Lol not cheap

Available in Red/Green.

aed8868a420b25934ef23594f9a17a64.jpg

Stripe like in some you tube videos.

Lol not cheap

Available in Red/Green.

aed8868a420b25934ef23594f9a17a64.jpg

Wonder how long they’d take to fit… but pricey but not too high to put me off tbh.

Wonder how long they’d take to fit… but pricey but not too high to put me off tbh.

I imagine with having to dismantle the rear middle seat and then essentially reupholster it would take quite a while to do right if it was your first time. I’d probably leave most of the day at least.

Reactions: 8YARWY
I imagine with having to dismantle the rear middle seat and then essentially reupholster it would take quite a while to do right if it was your first time. I’d probably leave most of the day at least.

Agreed. The main 4 are easy to do. That rear seat though needs dismantling.