Trying to find some history on a Ming Blue S3 (JGX)

knobby

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking to purchase an S3 and am trying to gather some history on a car I have found.

Its a 1999 Ming Blue S3, with the reg V*** JGX

Does anyone know this car please get in touch.

Thanks

Knobby..
PS do Audi offer the same service as BMW can you search service history at head office?

VAG use a system called dialogue. Call them up and ask for its history.

As always, the details are only as accurate as the person entering the details - if they do at all.

Otherwise its a good-ol paperchase of receipts, which i guess is preferable anyway.

does it have 19" rs tts? if so yes i looked at it in peterborough back in march it had no history at all so i walked away! did a vag com on it and a few sensors were dogey but thats all i could find.

Nope didnt have 19's... went to see the car yesterday though and it was total crap.. was told the car was very tidy, had been in an accident and was very poorly repaired, just generally in very poor condition.

AVOID!

Cheers

Knobby..

I rang around various Audi dealerships when trying to find history while looking at S4s and S3s, pretty helpful most of the time, some looked there and then, others transfered to head office, but found out quite a bit from them, worth a ring in my book.