Genuine Audi 8Y RS3 "RS" Design Floor Mats **WITH PICTURES**

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Hi,

Having been asked for images of these mats we sell for a while now i though an advert would be a good idea.Price has risen slightly as a knock on effect of postage prices rising.

These are "RS" design mats in Soul Black with Express Red Stitching and "RS" logo.

Price is for 4 mats with only the front two have the logo.

There is also the option of Mercato Blue stitching and Green stitching to suit the exterior colour.

£195.00 Inc vat and UK postage.

Reactions: 3vans, Mastachaz, Terminator x and 4 others
Out of interest could you actually get hold of a full interior design pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seats? Steering wheel? Vents?

These are all available separately but the wheel is over £1000 for example.

Seats? Steering wheel? Vents?

These are all available separately but the wheel is over £1000 for example.

And belts, unlikely that I’m going to do the full lot given the no doubt crazy price but curious.

Pretty sure I’ll do vents and a steering wheel retrim.

Not as sure about belts, it would be a the ones with the stripes on rather than fully green belts though.

£200 for mats is ridiculous when your heels with bore a hole through them within a few thousand clicks.

Reactions: Mike.46
£200 for mats is ridiculous when your heels with bore a hole through them within a few thousand clicks.
You must wear your heels often :yum: as my mats in my previous car after 4 years had no holes in them!

Reactions: Jassyo06, 8YARWY and kayemill
Yes, my std mats not looking good after 2000 miles, and they have had the Audi rubber ones over the top for the worst of the weather

You must wear your heels often :yum: as my mats in my previous car after 4 years had no holes in
When you don't have turnups like yours and the same outfit in almost every video then you can talk to me about my saturday night sliders ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robsrs, Mastachaz and Add_Profile
When you don't have turnups like yours and the same outfit in almost every video then you can talk to me about my saturday night sliders ;)
Turn Ups are gone. Also you do realise that because I am dressed the same in a video doesn’t mean that is all I have

@Spinstorm don't rise to it mate, fair play to you for making a go of it.

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, RS03???, HulkRS3 and 1 other person
And belts, unlikely that I’m going to do the full lot given the no doubt crazy price but curious.

Pretty sure I’ll do vents and a steering wheel retrim.

Not as sure about belts, it would be a the ones with the stripes on rather than fully green belts though.

Belts are around £400 each. I asked Tom this only on Monday.

Reactions: garethdj
I have changed my vents. And my mats. From Tom.

67FB9D12 B8F2 469D A01A 424D63E1E2B2
5F9805F9 3683 4657 B64C 9ACF406053E1
3CCF5CC7 DDE3 4987 AC9E 327C69613C13

Reactions: creweaudiparts, Deleted member 160894, Jops and 4 others
Belts are around £400 each. I asked Tom this only on Monday.

£400 is mental deffo will be looking for somewhere to do that aftermarket if I can. I’m sure the place evil GT went to charges about that for all of them inc fitting.

£400 is mental deffo will be looking for somewhere to do that aftermarket if I can. I’m sure the place evil GT went to charges about that for all of them inc fitting.

Does the car not come with the red "piping" on the belts?

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: Add_Profile

That's what I said to him. Depending on where you are, you can get all 5 belts done in a colour of your choice and have them fitted for less than the cost of 1 belt from Audi. They must think we have money to burn!

Small margin?! But they are floor matts… that’s a shame as I would have been in for that GB too.
Yes that's right.

4 x mats without RS logo = £40
4 x RS logo = £155

There's your £195 ;)

Small margin?! But they are floor matts… with rs tax of around £100

that’s a shame as I would have been in for that GB too.

43f7678cdbb535e051e8241194c66dcd.jpg

A bargain compared to the 8V ‘design’ pack mats which were £380.

Reactions: garethdj and Jassyo06
A bargain compared to the 8V ‘design’ pack mats which were £380.

How can £195 be a bargain? A set of mats for £380 doesn't make a set for £195 a bargain, it's just less of a rip-off! It's like the fact that Audi take multiple parts off our cars but still increase the price of the car. All the while still offering the bits they've taken off our cars on other models. It's so frustrating :mad:

How can £195 be a bargain? A set of mats for £380 doesn't make a set for £195 a bargain, it's just less of a rip-off! It's like the fact that Audi take multiple parts off our cars but still increase the price of the car. All the while still offering the bits they've taken off our cars on other models. It's so frustrating :mad:

Lol calm down dear…..

If you thought that was bad, I suggest you don’t follow this link then

Think he was being sarcastic

Reactions: Deleted member 160894
You know what I mean, after all, we're all on the same side :)

You know what I mean, after all, we're all on the same side :)

Look, if you don’t want to pay that, buy a set at £65 (or whatever they retail for these days) from AutoStyle.

I’ve had numerous sets over the last 3 RS3’s I’ve owned, all been just as good as OEM.

Audi will set the prices, Tom from Crewe is just offering us the chance to buy them a little cheaper than elsewhere.

Reactions: creweaudiparts
Look, if you don’t want to pay that, buy a set at £65 (or whatever they retail for these days) from AutoStyle.

I’ve had numerous sets over the last 3 RS3’s I’ve owned, all been just as good as OEM.

Audi will set the prices, Tom from Crewe is just offering us the chance to buy them a little cheaper than elsewhere.

I'm not in any way having a go at Tom. Obviously it's Audi that set the price, but I just think that they should be a little more reasonable with their prices. I asked my salesman to give me a price for the genuine carbon spoiler, mirror covers and side skirts and he came back with a price of over £5,000 without fitting. It's just another example of daft pricing, as it is with the mats. I'm simply saying that if they priced things more realistically they'd get more people willing to part with their cash :)

I really dont see why folks are complaining about the price of these car matts when they've already purchased/rented a over priced car... in the first place horses for courses as they say ...bit like complaining about service prices...your buying into Audi's RS brand ...ergo everything is more expensive

I really dont see why folks are complaining about the price of these car matts when they've already purchased/rented a over priced car... in the first place horses for courses as they say ...bit like complaining about service prices...your buying into Audi's RS brand ...ergo everything is more expensive
I do complain about service prices, they are too much so use independents. Although my car says I don’t need a service until 2024… so maybe not a concern!

I do complain about service prices, they are too much so use independents. Although my car says I don’t need a service until 2024… so maybe not a concern!

They seem to have put the cars on LL servicing, I’ve noticed on mine both oil change and 1st inspection are at 18k / 2 years.

Screw that and I changed it back to fixed servicing

Argument as old as time mate, buy a expensive RS model (or any model come to think of it) then slag off / moan about service costs

Reactions: Jassyo06
What annoyed me is that on the configurator it shows these mats as a stranded feature
Screenshot 20220605 210928 Samsung Internet

Reactions: garethdj and Mastachaz