Quick hello to a few folks here

Scotty75

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Been absent from the forum for a good while , 3 grandchildren, pets , work and the wretched lockdown !!!!!!!!!

So just wanted to say hi to a few old pals ….,

@Sandra
@jassyo06
@V6_Man
@NevMan
@Bristle Hound
@jimbo76

I do hope you’re all well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sandra
Been absent from the forum for a good while , 3 grandchildren, pets , work and the wretched lockdown !!!!!!!!!

So just wanted to say hi to a few old pals ….,

@Sandra
@jassyo06
@V6_Man
@NevMan
@Bristle Hound
@jimbo76

I do hope you’re all well

Hi Scotty, good to see you back. All good here. Hopefully all is good with you and the family. Glad lockdown is over, that’s time we can’t get back, just have to get over it and move on. Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum and catching up with the others.

Hi Scotty, good to see you back. All good here. Hopefully all is good with you and the family. Glad lockdown is over, that’s time we can’t get back, just have to get over it and move on. Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum and catching up with the others.

Totally agree I’m doing well thanks Sandra , lockdown yeses two more grandchildren so not all bad lol !

New Car this week and start a new job next week , it’s all going on

Totally agree I’m doing well thanks Sandra , lockdown yeses two more grandchildren so not all bad lol !

New Car this week and start a new job next week , it’s all going on

What car you going for this time Scotty? New job as well, you are busy man indeed

What car you going for this time Scotty? New job as well, you are busy man indeed

Collected a Navarra Blue S3 last Tuesday , very pleased with it
c04d8d0ab48c8f8c318c08d46185f796.jpg

Stunning. Enjoy Scotty :friends:

Reactions: Scotty75