Back in the Audi game

BeagleKCH

Reaction score
I had a B9 saloon from 2016 to 2020, when it was written off. I needed a car very quickly so got a BMW 3 Series. Yesterday I placed an order for a maxed out A4 saloon in District Green. If anyone can point me to a PDF of the UK user manual, I would be very grateful. So much to re-learn. To be fair, the BMW has been great, and even with every option ticked, I am still losing a couple of things that I currently have. However BMW prices have gone through the roof, and you can't get a new one built in under 9 months. Looking forward to being part of the family again.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Pork
I had a B9 saloon from 2016 to 2020, when it was written off. I needed a car very quickly so got a BMW 3 Series. Yesterday I placed an order for a maxed out A4 saloon in District Green. If anyone can point me to a PDF of the UK user manual, I would be very grateful. So much to re-learn. To be fair, the BMW has been great, and even with every option ticked, I am still losing a couple of things that I currently have. However BMW prices have gone through the roof, and you can't get a new one built in under 9 months. Looking forward to being part of the family again.
A great car the A4, a loaded one will be even better.

Reactions: BeagleKCH