Audi A7 sound fault

Griseld90

Reaction score
Hello I have an A7 2016 and the Bose sound system not working a lot of times.I mean the volume is not going up or down.it’s blocked.after 3 or 4 hours it’s working again and then same problem.does anyone had the same problem and how to fix this?thanks a lot

Reactions: audiA7kidd
Hello I have an A7 2016 and the Bose sound system not working a lot of times.I mean the volume is not going up or down.it’s blocked.after 3 or 4 hours it’s working again and then same problem.does anyone had the same problem and how to fix this?thanks a lot

Hi mate. Sorry to hear you are having this issue. I’ve had this happen to my A7. On occasion my sound would cut off, I think it’s due to a power surge through the Bose system. I know it’s not exactly the same fault as yours but this may help. Open your boot, to the left is a small compartment area, open it. You’ll see a Bose box with purple connector attached. Disconnect this for 5 seconds and re-connect. See if this resolves your issue.
If not, maybe try and disconnect and connect your battery to see if that resets the system. Have you tried factory resetting the system? Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk