Turbo Inlet

PedroRS3

Reaction score
Has anyone have a non gpf/opf car? Tried installing an APR turbo inlet to my car and vacuum hoses are different. You can see in the picture that what goes into the inlet looks like a Y. One line comes from the turbo outlet (very strange) and the other comes from the engine’s pcv.

Has anyone installed a Turbo inlet in a car like this one?
545D8175 3D19 427A 9936 96F4630FAF67

Has anyone have a non gpf/opf car? Tried installing an APR turbo inlet to my car and vacuum hoses are different. You can see in the picture that what goes into the inlet looks like a Y. One line comes from the turbo outlet (very strange) and the other comes from the engine’s pcv.

Has anyone installed a Turbo inlet in a car like this one? View attachment 256915

Nothing like that on a Uk car

7ed8fb57579a2f6fed4c5abd37bf85b9.jpg

2d52fddc95d46467f64556a685aa42f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone installed a Turbo inlet in a car like this one? View attachment 256915

Confirmed with APR and my local APR certified shop that the APR inlet does fit, but you need this adapter kit:

Thanks man, but this kit is to install the intake, not the turbo inlet. I have it and didn’t need it because I bought the Throttle inlet form APR.
Confirmed with APR and my local APR certified shop that the APR inlet does fit, but you need this adapter kit:

Thanks man, but this kit is to install the intake, not the turbo inlet. I have it and didn’t need it because I bought the Throttle inlet form APR.

Interesting. I wonder how my shop is gonna do it then...