Sold Genuine BBS RS795 (RSII) Split Rim Alloy Wheels (OEM Audi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think these will be worth more in parts given what the centre caps and bolts are fetching these days, but thought i'd see if anyone was interested in the set as a whole. I bought these a couple of years back as a little project, had every intention of doing a DIY refurb but with the arrival of my daughter last year, I barely have time to drive the car never mind potter around in the garage playing with wheels!

They are a rare set of BBS RS795 split rims. These are OEM Audi wheels which I believe were available as an optional extra on a variety of cars in the early/mid 2000's. Spec is as follows:

BBS RS795
PN. 4D0 601 025 AC
5x112
18x8
et43
centre bore 57.1
All centre caps and bolts present

The wheels are actually in respectable condition as the photos below show, however two have been welded previously and one requires a weld (I would probably have them all redone for peace of mind). The lips have some scuffs (again see photos) but on the plus side all bolts all look immaculate; I have loosened and retightened a variety of bolts on each wheel and all have moved freely.

All tyres are old and completely shot but I will leave on for added protection should they need to be couriered.

All 4 wheels:
blzpfRv.jpg

Wheel 1 - probably the best of the 4. No welds and actually in quite good condition!
MYXuLhX.jpg

cu9XAqW.jpg

Wheel 2 - face in decent shape with some scuffs around lip though and in need of a weld.
0TuJYqz.jpg

VTXHAWJ.jpg

fgElfSJ.jpg

Wheel 3 - again very presentable but has a previous weld.
8wKSWVb.jpg

uU4BV6R.jpg

MDKLJCR.jpg

Wheel 4 - same again, presentable but with some scuffs around lip and has a previous weld.
B8Yfcdl.jpg

wdpQjHf.jpg

IBplTeU.jpg

A variety of photos showing the stamps:
owKgvVp.jpg

7SpUuie.jpg

Example of bolt condition:
hLzrKTZ.jpg

I also have 2 sets of centre caps which can go with the wheels - personally I think these transform the wheels, especially the black and gold. And in addition I also have a centre cap spanner. Please note these centres and the spanner are not genuine BBS.

XnIGkyP.jpg

1Yh8fcj.jpg

4Jb3WYw.jpg

For everything above, i'm looking for £350. I appreciate this is no small amount for a set of wheels which require attention, but as above i should see close to that for the centre caps and bolts alone. If no interest as a set of 4, I'm happy to split and sell the centre caps, bolts, faces, barrels, aftermaket centres and spanner separately. Drop me a PM and let me know what you're after and i'll be in touch if I end up splitting!

Wheels are located in Ayr (KA7) for viewing/inspection/test fit/collection. I would prefer collection so the buyer can inspect the wheels however i'm happy to post if need be. Likely to be between £50 and £60 via Paisley Freight but will need to confirm with buyers address.

Any questions drop me a PM!

Murray

♂️ Ermmm, I’m really thinking I’d like these on my Hibiscus Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.