Front washer pump works but no fluid

curtis92

Reaction score
The pump still works I can hear it going, it had a rear deleted wiper, I’ve checked the hose in the boot is closed off and there is no motor there.
The front washers have always worked and today it stopped pumping water, the reservoir is full and wipers at the front work. Looked all over for this I do remember something about having no rear wiper it blows something

Try popping a pin in the washer jets to checked they're not become blocked up some how.

Remove the washers & see if water pumps out of the pipes, if not then you need to check for leaks along the way or the pump having an issue, if it does make a noise on activation.

thanks guys for the replies i will have a look later on had like 100 things go wrong at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now they dont work at all no motor for the wipers and no pump for the washers, maybe a relay thats dodgy ?

hood was open and they wont work when its open, i gotta go out and remove the pipe and check for blockage, theres no leaks thats for sure.

pipes to jets are dry inside and no water comes out at all you can hear the pump, it sounds dry if that makes sense you cant hear the pump come into load, it just has the same noise as if operating when it has no water in there, no leaking anywhere so ill assume it has to be a motor or from resevoir to motor of pump?