Ulez charge

Rickyr

Reaction score
I have a 2015 a4 2.0tdi ultra , I went up London checking b4 I went to see if I was ulez conform the site I went on said I was ok and no payment required. 2 weeks later u get a fine for non-payment of ulez.. I have appealed but they are now asking foe evidence. How can I get evidence for my vehicle being euro 6. All site I go on say my vehicle is ulez compliant except tfl's one . Is my vehicle a euro 6

Whats the reg? I can check factory info. May be E5

Definitely Euro 6! Though I'm guessing because its diesel?

The official government site says you are liable for the charge too.

The off

Tfl are the only one saying I am chargeable . All vehicles registered after September 2015 are ment to be ulez compliant. My was registered 01/09

You will probably need to go to Audi and get a Certificate of Conformity which is an official document showing the Euro status.

Will give audi a ring on Monday. Thanks for your assistance.

The HPI site says you are Euro 6 and that's a well regarded site.

Is there anything in your Audi portal that states the Euro status?

I have a 2015 a4 2.0tdi ultra , I went up London checking b4 I went to see if I was ulez conform the site I went on said I was ok and no payment required. 2 weeks later u get a fine for non-payment of ulez.. I have appealed but they are now asking foe evidence. How can I get evidence for my vehicle being euro 6. All site I go on say my vehicle is ulez compliant except tfl's one . Is my vehicle a euro 6
Hi Ricky, how did you end up?
I just wanted to say and correct me if I am wrong: move from euro 5 to euro 6 is by introducing “ad blue“ tank on top of the DPF filter. That's how I am recognising euro 6 cars....

I just wanted to say and correct me if I am wrong: move from euro 5 to euro 6 is by introducing “ad blue“ tank on top of the DPF filter. That's how I am recognising euro 6 cars....

I'm not sure about Audi but the 2015 BMW 330d I had was Euro 6 but didn't have any Adblue. I believe this to be the case until 2018, something to do with a special exhaust system they used, among other things to keep the emissions down. I do recall it's emissions rated was adjusted slightly later on, but only by a few points.

I'm not sure about Audi but the 2015 BMW 330d I had was Euro 6 but didn't have any Adblue. I believe this to be the case until 2018, something to do with a special exhaust system they used, among other things to keep the emissions down. I do recall it's emissions rated was adjusted slightly later on, but only by a few points.
Aha so it's not solid recognizer... thanks for info.

Hi joe came out good eventually got in touch will my local audi dealer in Essex the most rude and unhelpful people you could ever deal with anyway audi uk sent me a email confirming my euro 6 status, passed on to TFL who accepted and cancelled the charge . Thanks Audi uk.

Hi joe came out good eventually got in touch will my local audi dealer in Essex the most rude and unhelpful people you could ever deal with anyway audi uk sent me a email confirming my euro 6 status, passed on to TFL who accepted and cancelled the charge . Thanks Audi uk.
Glad to hear, just wish that technology would work better for little guys like us....

I heard about them from my mechanic, I am in Suffolk btw.
Last time I went to audi as last resort to learn that they are not
Regards