New to the forum, Remap enquiry

MattA38P

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but also a new Audi A3 owner. So apologies if this has been posted elsewhere already!
I’ve recently purchased a 2010 A3 2.0 Se TDI (170) with only 60k. It’s all completely stock, no mods whatsoever.

im after doing a stage 1 ECU remap but looking at keeping the dpf and egr value as I’ve heard this can be problematic with warning lights etc and MOT? Can anyone recommend a company to do the remap? I’m Manchester based but heard R-Tech in Nuneaton being mentioned a few times? Anything I should be aware of?
Many thanks!

Reactions: curtis92
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but also a new Audi A3 owner. So apologies if this has been posted elsewhere already!
I’ve recently purchased a 2010 A3 2.0 Se TDI (170) with only 60k. It’s all completely stock, no mods whatsoever.

im after doing a stage 1 ECU remap but looking at keeping the dpf and egr value as I’ve heard this can be problematic with warning lights etc and MOT? Can anyone recommend a company to do the remap? I’m Manchester based but heard R-Tech in Nuneaton being mentioned a few times? Anything I should be aware of?
Many thanks!

basically you can have both egr and dpf removed and the remap would remove the engine light for both, or keep them n remap it, id make sure intakes are clean throughout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stage 1 is fine with DPF and EGR. The 170CR is quite the animal standard and to be honest if it drives like anything like a mapped 170PD then in my opinion a map ruins the car as its too much torque but thats just me.

Reactions: curtis92
get vcds that is probably your best tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk