Bumper / Headlight gap

jay-p98

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a large gap between the bumper & the bottom of their headlight on their 8p ?

Drivers side looks fine but passenger is way off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a small gap , but if u have a big gap i would say one side ain't alined properly so might be a bumper off job to fix

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Depends where the gap is tbh, but there are adjustment screws that ideally need bumper of to get to change the level, ideally need a distance pic.

Depends where the gap is tbh, but there are adjustment screws that ideally need bumper of to get to change the level, ideally need a distance pic.

82505addf510ba46d0dfc570750460c8.jpg

See attached

Looks like the headlight is not set correct.
Left side of picture light meets the wing?

Cheers mate,

Any link to an instructional of how to adjust it ? I can’t find anything online only comes up with beam adjustment when I’ve searched.

Yeap it just needs aligning properly on the screws, fixings, there's 2 hidden from the top down about half a foot with a torx thin t27 t30 I think maybe bigger

Can you send a picture of which one needs adjusting ?

Edit - I think I know which ones you mean now, they’re hidden down in a hole right ?

If I loosen these then how does that adjust where the headlight sits ? Can you move the lamp then retighten ?

Last edited:
Can you send a picture of which one needs adjusting ?

Edit - I think I know which ones you mean now, they’re hidden down in a hole right ?

If I loosen these then how does that adjust where the headlight sits ? Can you move the lamp then retighten ?

1496530b49033efc57fdd6aa795fd691.jpg

I adjusted it and pulled it forward but there’s still a large gap at the bottom, is there any way to drop it more ?

Might sound silly but ur model looks like a 2007 model as u have honey combed fog grilles . Is it the correct bumper for ur model

Might sound silly but ur model looks like a 2007 model as u have honey combed fog grilles . Is it the correct bumper for ur model

Pretty sure it is the correct one, everything else fits correctly