Help needed, rear windows playing up

Pagman

Reaction score
I have an A3 2012 5 door. The 2 rear windows have started struggling to go up. They seem fine for the first 25% and last 25% but need me to physically pull the window up whilst holding the button in the middle 50%. Usually i would think window motor/actuator. But the fact they worked fine yesterday and both of them went at the exact same time today, has thrown me

Has anyone got any advice?

Regulators playing up, motor issues, power supply issues, all things to check, latter 1st tbh given both at the same time, but check front door hinge rubbers for any broken wires as rears get network signals through the fronts, unlike older cars that were individually wired.

Regulators playing up, motor issues, power supply issues, all things to check, latter 1st tbh given both at the same time, but check front door hinge rubbers for any broken wires as rears get network signals through the fronts, unlike older cars that were individually wired.
If any one reads this, it appears that i just got extremely unlucky and the regulators were playing up at EXACTLY the same time. Had a guy come look at it. And he just kind of loosened the regulators up and greased them

So far its all good