No this is not spam, but i'm going to ask the question about CBD oil.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm looking into the possible benefits of using CBD oil products for potential pain relief and I am just curious if it is something anyone on the forum has tried.

I've had a few big prangs over the years with my back taking a real hammering and it is now rearing its head in my later life.
I've been diagnosed recently with chronic spinal arthritis which is a real pain, excuse the pun...and it affects my neck as well, it can be really debilitating some days.
I've seen a few articles on the use of CBD and the possible benefits and side effect but it's a bit open to different interpretations on effectiveness.
If anyone has first-hand experience I'd love to hear from you, it may just swing my decision one way or the other.
My GP has prescribed numerous medications etc that, to be honest, the side effects are worse than the problem so I'm open to any avenue at the moment that may help .

thanks
Rob

Last edited:
Dude grab a spliff & see how you go, personally I can't stand the shxt but that will help you see if that helps or not, if so, then work backwards as that's the ultimate way & if that does nothing then forget CBD lol.

Allot of CBD oil & associated products on the market were tested recently & showed some very alarming things like dangerous additives & hardly any CBD.

I also suffer from neck & upper back spinal pains, that any good osteo helps, so I know how you feel.

You're in the country mate, grow a few & cultivate your own, nobody would know lol.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Charlie Farley
Just smoke the real thing , you won't have a care in the World !

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Thanks for the reply Nigel.
I'm a bit green around the edges with this whole subject to be honest..lol
Never tried anything like it so its new territory but I need to find something, to be blunt it's rudy killing me.

I wasn't aware of the issues with CBD oils, all the info just goes on about the ups to it all.....another accidental pun there too.lol

Agreed on the osteo route as well, my GP's given me a few contacts on that front.

It is a back issue that's been brewing over the last 30 years and has been bearable but beyond that now.

AHH so you haven't been to an osteo, well tbh mate go there 1st as they can be miracle workers except my ex who was one & would have charged me for her time, she was just a ....

You choose the 4 letter word, cause I have many.

And CBD heroine no drug would help her but it would have helped me turn of from her lmao, permanently

My GP refered me to a chiropractor first ,that was as much use as a chocolate fireguard then said oh, maybe a some physio will help, really , she's useless to be honest.

I made the mistake some years ago of cancelling my private health care insurance as i was never ill, sod's law now I need some, as NHS is backlogged.

The most stupid thing around all drugs is not following America's amazingly successful business model.

A 1% efficient ( Policing ) business model is a dead model as decades ago identified by an ex government advisor .

Pharmacy grade , prescribed , sold , taxed , massive revenues build Schools , Police stations and rehabilitation programmes .

Only in America....

Find a good osteo mate, .one who was amazing, moved to Wales if you're anywhere near there lol.

I too suffer from back/neck/nerve pain all stemming from the sciatica nerve I have spent a few thousand of ££ in the last 10 since this pain began months trying to find some sort of relief from it... last on my list is a osteopath l did try one earlier on with my nerve pain but left him feeling a lot worse and never went back and l should have gone back my doctor since June now prescribes me a drug named Gabapentin it kinda works for myself ie at least l can function somewhat normally if you've not tried it l recommend you ask your GP good luck with your search