MMI not working

Emsichris

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I'm new to the forum. Would really like some help and advice with my car,I have an A6 C6 avant with a nightmare MMI issue which I havent managed to diagnose properly,so to cut a long story short the fault was traced now to the MMI control head and the amp,I replaced both and had the component protection removed from a local garage,the system now works,apart from their is no sound from the radio (it isn't muted) and the cd changer is stuck on pause but recognises the cd's in their etc,I only get sound from sat nav or when I'm using the hands free Bluetooth to make a call etc. When I replaced the control head I made sure the part number matched my old one and also with the amp,only difference being that the control head appears to have come from a A6 allroad as the suspension settings etc are in the menu,which obviously my avant doesn't have,im guessing it may be running on a slightly different software version,could this be why not everything works as it should? Fast running out of money and patience with this problem and would just like to find a solution,if anyone can share some help or advice on this problem id be really grateful,thankyou