Sold APR Stage 2+ 2009 Audi S3 3dr S-Tronic Ice Silver

Kayobong

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm just putting the feelers out there for my very clean APR 2+ S3. Still in two minds about selling but would be helpful for a house deposit. High mileage but have been told by some of the most reputable tuners in the UK that this is in better condition mechanically than cars with 1/3 the mileage. Pretty much everything mechanical has been replaced. I have a folder with about 2" thick of extensive service history for the car (see last 3 photos). I imagine it’s one of the cleanest 8P S3s about, both inside and out. The previous owner replaced basically every single nut and bolt on the undercarriage, and every engine sensor was replaced. It's a rare ICE silver metallic paint (I believe an Audi Exclusive), not the common reflex silver. The paint has been corrected and comes up lovely. The bodywork is basically perfect, the font bumper & bonnet have NO stone chips.

Standout points:
- Serviced every 5K in my ownership last one @151,500 using millers & genuine oil filter & changed plugs with NGK BR7EIX
- Inlet clean, 4 new genuine Injectors, and runner flap delete @140k by VRS Performance
- Camchain done @140k by AmD Tuning
- New oil pump and balance shaft delete, sump clean and new pickup pipe @142k
- DSG gearbox was fully rebuilt a few years ago at a cost of £3000, gearchanges are seamless, and with the TVS mapping it's fully manual when you want it to be (won't auto change up/down in manual mode)
- Turbo was rebuilt a few years ago
- Cambelt and water pump done @139k
- Haldex serviced @142k by AmD Tuning
- Added Cobra immobiliser
- Added genuine darker tint rear lights

Mods - Engine & Power:
- APR stage 2+ remap running approximately 382bhp by VRS Performance
- TVS DSG mapping which is considered the best TCU map by VRS Performance
- AMD Tuning induction kit (rare) and the same performance as REVO.
- MPD 3.5” downpipe with sports cat (used my S3 to fabricate his downpipe which is now on sale, and this car has a slightly better downpipe than the one you can buy), mated to the stock catback, sounds OEM+.
- VRS Performance runner flap delete (mapped in)
- Brand new hpfp with VIS internals
- RS4 FPRV
- Pro Alloy uprated all alloy S3 intercooler
- New larger AC condenser
- New oil pump, tensioner & VIS balance shaft delete
- Uprated Genuine VAG 6.6 bar fuel filter
- GFB DV+ (Also have rev G if preferred)
- Racingline magnetic sump plug

Steering, braking & Suspension:
- TTRS Top Mounts
- Super Pro anti-lift kit
- Poly-bushed all round
- Poly-bushed transmission mount
- Vogtland lowering springs & new Sachs rear shocks
- 034 dead-set kit
- Nearly new slotted discs with good pads
- Braided HEL brake lines

Exterior:
- Wheels Refurbished in gloss anthracite with Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5 tyres (have a 5th alloy as a spare with tyre)
- RS3 style black surround honeycomb grill (not one of the cheap ones)
- LED dynamic indicators, new uprated xenon bulbs
- Paint has been corrected, and looks excellent
- black wrapped rear diffuser & front splitter
- Upgraded 8V aero rear wiper

Interior:
- Steering wheel Retrimmed in thicker perforated leather
- Genuine RS3 factory kneepads and handbrake cover
- Gloss surround RNS-E unit with added Bluetooth music streaming
- Black edition interior trim
- Bose Sound System
- Light and Rain Sensor Pack
- LED interior lights
- Technology Package with Navigation Plus
- Cruise Control
- Storage Pack
- Auto Dimming Mirrors
- Autostyle S3 logo mats including the boot mat.

Only bad points:
- Front tyres on 3mm tread
- Small mark on the rear bumper but it has been touched up with a genuine Audi touch-up pen.

I will have definitely forgotten some bits as there is just so much work that has been done. The car has had over £25K spent on it, with a good few thousand spent by myself. Guarantee it's probably one of the cleanest S3 of its age and ultra-rare in this colour. Have some of the standard bits, such as downpipe, grille, engine cover/filter, and plates. Private reg not included, original reg: KP09 ENT. HPI Clear, 4 Owners, 2 Keys + 2 Cobra fobs, V5 Present.

£10,000

Located in Sudbury, Suffolk

IMG 9232IMG 9233IMG 9234IMG 9236IMG 9237IMG 9238IMG 9239IMG 9240IMG 9241IMG 9243IMG 79185f993d53 6357 47eb a944 3d7bb6587e8bIMG 7061IMG 9231IMG 9230IMG 9229

IMG 9245IMG 9200IMG 9201

Reactions: Jassyo06
I'll drop the price to £9,500 before I list it elsewhere. I am also open to offers. Would love the car to go to a forum member who will look after her!

The car is now listed elsewhere. Already have a viewing scheduled in a week's time.