No longer receiving destinations sent from App

jet_andy

Reaction score
I've always sent sat- nav destinations to the car from the My Audi app with no problems. A few weeks ago the car stopped receiving them. This coincided with the MMI not coming on when I got in the car one day, had to switch it on (came on OK) and also noticed a few user settings had returned to default values, although hadn't lost any data like favourites for example. Also, the Last Destinations list in the app isn't syncing with the car. Same from phone and Tablet.
I've been on to Audi support, first by phone, tried soft reset, few other things, with no success. Support continued via email but no resolution yet. I can of course do a hard reset, or delete my user account and start again, but don't want to do this unless really necessary, as it's such a ball-ache setting it all up again.
Just wondered if anyone else was having a similar problem?

Now working again, had an email from Audi Support saying they'd 'made an adjustment ' and could I try it. Sent destinations being received almost instantly and Last Destinations in the app has updated. Happy days.

Reactions: Vic20
Mine has been like this for a few weeks -0 but yesterday they all came through so guess it was a system wide issue!