Black rear diffuser

AllyCat

Reaction score
I'm in the process of converting my S3 to black edition and I'm after a genuine rear diffuser in black. Ebay doesn't have any with the trim (and they're very rough). I haven't asked the dealer for a price yet...sure it won't be very money-efficient.

Also worth a shot - does anybody have one they would sell?

Find me a a reg or vin of a car with it fitted from factory and I’ll get you the part numbers and the retail price.

Sorry for the late reply - youo may reconsider after seeing these!

Diffuser
8V3 807 521 T RU6 - £117.23 + VAT

Left Trim
8V3 853 505 RN4 - £136.76 + VAT

Centre Trim
8V3 853 079 RN4 - £158.86 + VAT

Right Trim
8V3 853 506 RN4 - £176.36 +VAT

Thank, the price seems alright actually. The trim coat is ridic though, I'll probably spray my chrome trim. Cheers

@Darren92 I wonder if I could use your magic part number skills one more time?

I'm attempting to source a front grille also and Audi tell me the saloon and hatchback part numbers are different (but won't tell me the actual part numbers for some reason!) Do you know the part numbers for sportback and saloon? Also - is the black edition part no. different from the chrome one? Many thanks once again.

If you can get me a couple of reg's or VINs then yes of course.

I got my grille from a sportback and fitted my saloon perfectly
You need to make sure it has the same options as yours, mine had front parking sensors but without adaptive cruise and black edition, referred to as dark chrome, some options from US Audi parts catalogue in pic.

Attachments

• A6346844-1237-4AE1-8382-7B46A801DF06.png
    A6346844-1237-4AE1-8382-7B46A801DF06.png
    815 KB · Views: 43
If you can get me a couple of reg's or VINs then yes of course.
Thanks v much:
DK19 YHN - Sportback black edition
LY69 DAU - Sportback Chrome
FT19 PGE - Saloon Chrome

All without auto-brake sensor cutout
I got my grille from a sportback and fitted my saloon perfectly
Oh really? Audi told me they were different parts as the front bumpers were different shapes. It would make it much easier if they did fit - theres a lot of saloon used grilles out there. They could have messed up I suppose. I'm trying to check with a different branch but having trouble getting through to any parts centre
Use this link to access catalogue

Thanks for the link, although that's confused me even more since the part numbers on this site are not the same as the many listed on eBay. Weird