Show me your wheels

AlS3BE

Reaction score
As title says can you show me your refurbed wheels in all the different colours and patterns.
winter wheels need refurbed so thinking something other than plain silver.

As title says can you show me your refurbed wheels in all the different colours and patterns.
winter wheels need refurbed so thinking something other than plain silver.
Gloss black with subtle metalflake

Attachments

• 20210628_200311.jpg
    20210628_200311.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200906_171928.jpg
    20200906_171928.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: ahtcap, Damo S and AlS3BE
Mine are so badly kerbed (by me, cant blame the wife) they desperately need doing. I like the darker colour above.

I’m in 2 minds. Being winter wheels a dark colour might mean low maintenance like won’t need cleaned as much. Other side of me was thinking bright colour so it’s shines like a star but that requires constant cleaning.

I’m in 2 minds. Being winter wheels a dark colour might mean low maintenance like won’t need cleaned as much. Other side of me was thinking bright colour so it’s shines like a star but that requires constant cleaning.
Not sure why but powder coated wheels seem to take less work to keep clean but then I do use Gtechnic wet coat on them. everything just runs off.

Reactions: AlS3BE
Not sure why but powder coated wheels seem to take less work to keep clean but then I do use Gtechnic wet coat on them. everything just runs off.

I use poorboys wheel sealant and it seems to do the job. Normally a quick clean will be enough and if it’s not too bad a blast with pressure washer will do. Got a tub of the stuff from years ago and still more than 3/4 full. Only use it when I swap wheels over between summer winter and vice versa so had lasted ages.