RS3 can no longer be ordered

Not the RS3 (although I did take it on track) ...

49639311197 49849f7d9e n

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY and kayemill
Get a GRIP! It's just a bl**dy car! What are you people like!

A nano second here, a 1/2ºC tyre temp there - and you're just off to TESCO for the weekly shop! :sadlike:

Purchase LESS and drive the damn thing HARDER! :racer::racer::racer::racer::racer::racer::racer::racer:

ENJOY! Live a little, ff sake... :sadlike:

Tbh he has a fair point. Audi are taking the absolute ****. How many **** bog standard cars do they make, do they use the same chips etc, then ******* stop being greedy *****, stop making them and use them for all RS model cars.. RS models should be absolutely priority.

The order books should have clearly been closed months ago. Dealers shouldn't have been allowed to sell cars at massive markups.

They don't give a **** they announced record profits! Surely they can ramp production too.

I noticed that they just opened the order books in Malaysia.. the cost of one rs3 base is £120,000 no wonder they closed the order books here.

People rightly want to know where they stand, going beyond 12 months for car is a long wait let alone 6 months and anything can happen finances wise, health etc..

The customer service also is ******* ****. Audi UK fobbing off customers to contact their local dealer for order updates, put the ******* order tracker back so we can track our damn orders.

Reactions: RS03???, 8YARWY, Alan Oliver and 1 other person
Sorry UK Audi importer, RS3 is not available also in Poland, and, i think, anywhere.

Reactions: insanityrs
I actually tried to call "Audi UK Customer Service" earlier on to try & get a definite answer as to whether my order would be "Honoured" (seems strange to use that word in a situation Pertaining to Audi)

After getting cut off the 1st time around (pretty sure as soon as the words "order" "RS3" & "Delivery" are mentioned they are trained to hang up...)

2nd time around a different guy was sympathetic but at the same time just trotted out the "dealership" will advise accordingly....

1 more month of this S**t............ And I'm elsewhere 100%

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Audi UK are one of the worst entities for customer service I’ve ever had to deal with and there are some bad ones out there!!

They literally palm absolutely everything off to the retailer or hide behind the fact they’re just a distributor even though Audi AG owns them 100%.

Wouldn’t waste my time on the phone to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Alan Oliver
Audi UK are one of the worst entities for customer service I’ve ever had to deal with and there are some bad ones out there!!

They literally palm absolutely everything off to the retailer or hide behind the fact they’re just a distributor even though Audi AG owns them 100%.

Wouldn’t waste my time on the phone to them.

I did 'eventually' get a reply/statement out of them saying that the fitting of an immobilisor would not void my warranty as such, but if it was found to be the cause of any other failure that failure wouldnt be covered, I though id best keep that :)

Audi UK message re Imobilisor

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
It's a shame that the RS3 can no longer be ordered, with ridiculous prices for used and dealers tactically registering cars just the make a quick buck very sad.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Terminator x and Rs3Dude
It's a shame that the RS3 can no longer be ordered, with ridiculous prices for used and dealers tactically registering cars just the make a quick buck very sad.
It would be interesting to know how many are in the UK. I rarely see any

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen another one in the wild yet either. Feel quite self conscious in mine sometimes as people stare!

Reactions: Terminator x
I haven’t seen another one in the wild yet either. Feel quite self conscious in mine sometimes as people stare!

I’ve seen a Nogaro blue VS saloon and a Daytona CB Sportback with me, but rarely and round here used to have tons of RS3s just when they came out in years gone by…

Reactions: Terminator x
Could count on one hand how many I've seen and I'm up and down the UK motorway network regularly.

Reactions: Southall87, Terminator x and Daggerit
I drove through Crewe about a week back, a black Vorsprung SB pulled out one car behind me :)

Reactions: Daggerit
I did 'eventually' get a reply/statement out of them saying that the fitting of an immobilisor would not void my warranty as such, but if it was found to be the cause of any other failure that failure wouldnt be covered, I though id best keep that :)

View attachment 260768

I would get that in writing from Audi UK Customer services and not the online chat that routes to somewhere in Europe!

I would get that in writing from Audi UK Customer services and not the online chat that routes to somewhere in Europe!

my approach was to ensure, the immobiliser once in Valet mode, it is totally passive/invisible when diagnostic tools are plugged in. Only had total technical assurance from Pandora on this.

my approach was to ensure, the immobiliser once in Valet mode, it is totally passive/invisible when diagnostic tools are plugged in. Only had total technical assurance from Pandora on this.

Undetected by Audi / Odis, although, oldham audi have a showroom car with Pandora fitted.

I get cheesed off with it all, sometimes I wonder if I should just get rid and buy something that I dont give a toss about instead of 'being concerned' every time I leave it parked or wonder what Audi will think of any immobilisor, That statement was all I could get after about a week of trying

I get cheesed off with it all, sometimes I wonder if I should just get rid and buy something that I dont give a toss about instead of 'being concerned' every time I leave it parked or wonder what Audi will think of any immobilisor, That statement was all I could get after about a week of trying

Or just fit the immobiliser and have done with it

Reactions: Mike.46
Reduced another one for sale.
Seems everyone is selling up

1ab1d546070dfb420c2f31f40f43f9de.jpg

Last edited:
Mustn’t be enough of a Instagram like magnet

Maybeez he's on the hunt for a bigger Insta grabbing fish still at least £5k over what he paid for it

Reactions: 8YARWY
Maybeez he's on the hunt for a bigger Insta grabbing fish still at least £5k over what he paid for it

Just shows doesn’t it, @Real Thing selling a VS for 60k and not wanting to grab loads of extra ££££ from it.

A certain other member offering an orange one on Fudbook yet never even mentioning it on here, despite actually getting plenty of assistance on this forum.

Seems a one way street with some f****** members.

Reactions: RS03???, Real Thing and Jassyo06
Just shows doesn’t it, @Real Thing selling a VS for 60k and not wanting to grab loads of extra ££££ from it.

A certain other member offering an orange one on Fudbook yet never even mentioning it on here, despite actually getting plenty of assistance on this forum.

Seems a one way street with some f****** members.

Yup sure does initial Vorsprung sport backs where around £57k l think plus you could get a wee discount back then even at £60k which is a very good selling price you should still be getting a couple quid back for the sake of it but it's a bad time to be selling a car

Reactions: RS03???, Real Thing and 8YARWY
Maybe your getting wiser as we all do with age in the fact of worrying about your car l hated worrying about my cars.....plus point on not owning a desirable fast car for the time being

Reactions: Mike.46, RS03???, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Maybe your getting wiser as we all do with age in the fact of worrying about your car l hated worrying about my cars.....plus point on not owning a desirable fast car for the time being

Newer isn’t always better………

Reactions: Jassyo06
Newer isn’t always better………

Very true indeed but older ain't much cheaper Government say it's gonna be a difficult 6 months ahead with things as they are just now..... but they quoted a lesser time period for Covid in March 2020 go figure

Just wondering how normal it is for Audi to close the books on the RS3? I've not seen it reported in anywhere, so does that mean it's not particularly newsworthy?

Good opportunity for Audi to cancel the earlier/cheaper orders and then re-open the order books at the latest price rise :)

Reactions: RS03???, 8YARWY, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Still awaiting an Answer on whether my order is going to be Built 15 days on from our last dialogue. They have until the end of this Month before I tell them to F**k off for good.
I am actually at the point where I despise Audi & Jardine Motors..........
Their "interpretation" of dealing with customers is exasperating to say the least......

Still awaiting an Answer on whether my order is going to be Built 15 days on from our last dialogue. They have until the end of this Month before I tell them to F**k off for good.
I am actually at the point where I despise Audi & Jardine Motors..........
Their "interpretation" of dealing with customers is exasperating to say the least......
At least my sales guy was honest with me and told me it would be highly unlikely my car would be built respected that and wasn't the slightest bit bothered when he told me.....the long wait gradually lowered my expectations month in month out
l think the fact you got a large discount on the car has made you cling on longer than most would

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
At least my sales guy was honest with me and told me it would be highly unlikely my car would be built respected that and wasn't the slightest bit bothered when he told me.....the long wait gradually lowered my expectations month in month out
l think the fact you got a large discount on the car has made you cling on longer than most would
That's all I want to hear definitively, Yay or Nay. Looking again at the Bulletin it is or at least to me, Coming across that Audi will let people know if their order is going to be fulfilled, So no news is good News?

I can wait until the Spring, Happy to run around in my existing Car until then, Just not going to wait Months & Months for them to tell me no dice.

Reactions: Jassyo06
That's all I want to hear definitively, Yay or Nay. Looking again at the Bulletin it is or at least to me, Coming across that Audi will let people know if their order is going to be fulfilled, So no news is good News?

I can wait until the Spring, Happy to run around in my existing Car until then, Just not going to wait Months & Months for them to tell me no dice.
To be honest (and in my opinion) your in the hands of Audi de, whatever initial shambles and confusion both your local dealer and Audi UK throw into the mix once the order gets to Audi de the dealerships and Audi UK appear to know very little indeed,
This is from my own buying experience, after placing my order any updates that I received where generally after I asked the 'any news on my car?' question, it would appear that she would (sometimes I never even got a reply) then look on the system and come back with an assortment of replies:

1) No reply at all over a few days so I would ask again
2) No change in order
3) I was just about to call you (yeah right!) your order has (whatever the change on the system)

I now know I was 'lucky' I ordered Tango Vorsprung SB Sept 3rd 21, build date came through with about 6 weeks at (from memory) week 13/22, it then changed to week 6/22 and again the only way I found out was by asking the 'Any News' question.

I then (mid December) wanted to change the seats to the microfibre option, they tried and came back with 'We cant change the order as the BW has come forward to week 3/22' and the spec is 'locked in' (My car arrived first week of March)

So the point I am trying to make is the dealer appears not to get any updates unless they look at the system, whether they get a 'car is being shipped' or 'car is in the country' without looking or they only know once the car is in transport to the dealer I have no idea.

I suspect Audi de are doing a juggling act looking at parts available and either moving or cancelling orders to suit to get a cross section of cars out of the door, however, how they decide whose cars to build still appears a total mystery, like I said, I was lucky, many who ordered the same spec car as me and a month before me still havent got their car

Reactions: VAGRANT and RS03???
I suspect Audi de are doing a juggling act looking at parts available and either moving or cancelling orders to suit to get a cross section of cars out of the door, however, how they decide whose cars to build still appears a total mystery, like I said, I was lucky, many who ordered the same spec car as me and a month before me still havent got their car
My unfounded conclusion: Vorsprungs ordered in August 21 were thrown into the black-hole of Audi or repurposed and delivered to Independent dealers.

Reactions: Patrickv, cooperp and 3vans
My unfounded conclusion: Vorsprungs ordered in August 21 were thrown into the black-hole of Audi or repurposed and delivered to Independent dealers.
My Vorsprung came through though? (Sept 3rd ordered)