No RTOR figure showing on audi configurator anymore?

Jason1987

Reaction score
I just built an s3 to see if anything had been removed or added in the last few months and it doesn’t show the rtor price anymore? Is this for a reason or just a glitch on the website?

I just built an s3 to see if anything had been removed or added in the last few months and it doesn’t show the rtor price anymore? Is this for a reason or just a glitch on the website?
Just looked and if you select build S3 Saloon or Sportback the pages errors out - Normal A3 is ok

Also noticed that RS3 isn't even listed

Might be doing some changes - Probably removing more stuff

Just looked and if you select build S3 Saloon or Sportback the pages errors out - Normal A3 is ok

Also noticed that RS3 isn't even listed

Might be doing some changes - Probably removing more stuff

This will be the reason for that

312349286 5432469306800407 8901281330163701794 n

I’m surpised the s3 isn’t removed either? That’s just as popular surely?
No where near as popular as the RS3 world wide the S3 8Y imo is a big disappointment....a poor attempt hence most PREVIOUS Audi S3 owners have ******** off elsewhere myself included hence the 8Y section is almost deserted now

No where near as popular as the RS3 world wide the S3 8Y imo is a big disappointment....a poor attempt hence most PREVIOUS Audi S3 owners have ******** off elsewhere myself included hence the 8Y section is almost deserted now
Yeah totally agree the 8Y S3 didn't really move things on from the 8V imo I hope the 8Y facelift has more power at least when ever that comes .

Just been to test drive a new facelift Polo GTI as I need a new small car for the commute to work .
Very impressed cracking little car and DTD are doing good deals on them .

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyVWR, Jassyo06 and 8YARWY