Need Wiring diagram

emirun

Reaction score
Hey everyone. i'm new here and needed a little help. im about to install keyless start and go system on my 2009 8p facelift. i need a wiring diagram to connect cables correctly and could use some help cause i dont even know where the sockets are located

Which system are you going to fit?

Which system are you going to fit?
its called smart start system. From china. Cheap one but i think its useful. Like Remote start, Passive keyless entry and start stop button

But the 8P has a mechanical ignition, how they getting round that & immo is in the key & needs to connect to the barrel to be recognised by the coil.

But the 8P has a mechanical ignition, how they getting round that & immo is in the key & needs to connect to the barrel to be recognised by the coil.
My steering wheel lock has cancelled cause key got stuck and broken in barrel. And for immo its going to be bypassed by leaving key or chip next to the coil

So basically somebody can possibly steal your car by hot wiring it, ok.

However, you still need to turn the ignition on unless you're going to bypass that with wiring also.

I think this is a big mistake tbh.

i do not know how the system works but it has its own security methods like car doesnt start up if it's key is not in the car also stops the engine if its working and key got away

Link to the kit would help to understand how it works but still you can't have the ignition turned on all the time.

No one? At Least tell me wire colors for foot brake-parking brake-direction lights-trunk and door's lock-unlock