Screen washer fuse location

setdet

Reaction score
Can someone post pics of how to locate the screen washer fuse.

My owners manual and online sites give pics of the fuse rows and colours with fuses fitted, their rating and where. No fuse is fitted.

My ****** car fuse box doesn't resemble any of them. I'm looking in the passenger footwell left hand side.

Pics pics pics please and highlight fuse 37 (if indeed that's the pump fuse)?

Audi A4 B9 2017 2.0TDi Avant

Can someone post pics of how to locate the screen washer fuse.

My owners manual and online sites give pics of the fuse rows and colours with fuses fitted, their rating and where. No fuse is fitted.

My ****** car fuse box doesn't resemble any of them. I'm looking in the passenger footwell left hand side.

Pics pics pics please and highlight fuse 37 (if indeed that's the pump fuse)?

Audi A4 B9 2017 2.0TDi Avant
1DC05999 AD8F 4D11 9B7D 8FDE1EA1980D51107346 D6B9 44B9 B26C 5CAB008AD6CF
does this help?

mate, that's perfect. Just what mine looks like. The online guides and YT vids talk about different colour frames. Nope mine are all red like yours. Also they talk about fuse 37 , whereas is actually 10.
Just one more...

Which is 1 , left or right looking at them in situ as pictured, I'm guessing left but hey you never can be sure

mate, that's perfect. Just what mine looks like. The online guides and YT vids talk about different colour frames. Nope mine are all red like yours. Also they talk about fuse 37 , whereas is actually 10.
Just one more...

Which is 1 , left or right looking at them in situ as pictured, I'm guessing left but hey you never can be sure
C3796811 CC1D 4BDF 843A EB123CBFDD01

there you go! Numbered left to right.

Reactions: mister.c. and setdet
Dam. 35A fuse and it's not blown. Can't hear the pump working so will need to get down into the engine to find the pump and test the power inputs.