Centre arm rest

Auscyuk

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know how much weight the centre arm rest can hold ? As I sometimes put some of my body weight on it to readjust and it doesn’t look very sturdy and doesn’t rest against the centre console it sits just above it.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Does anyone happen to know how much weight the centre arm rest can hold ? As I sometimes put some of my body weight on it to readjust and it doesn’t look very sturdy and doesn’t rest against the centre console it sits just above it.

100KG's

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
I was wondering that a little while ago as I noticed it sort of hovers above the centre console rather than resting on it!

100KG? That’s a lot of weight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that a little while ago as I noticed it sort of hovers above the centre console rather than resting on it!

100KG? That’s a lot of weight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Btw you might know this but for those that don't.... there's 2 positions. High and Low. I still haven't figured out how to get it to the higher position without moving it back and forth half a dozen times. But I prefer the higher position.

I just wish there was a compartment in it..

Yeah its definitely one of the weirder arm rests I've come across - seems a bit flakey when you put a bit of weight on it you can feel it flexing downwards.

I knew it extended only figured it out by accident when I put weight on it and it slid forward!

Also seems to go in different positions up and down, not sure why they couldn't have had it rest against the centre console when its laying fully flat to take the weight off the hinge but there you go!

Reactions: IanL-RS3