S5 rotors

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here running s5 rotors, the 19x9 et33 ones? I've been toying with the idea since I bought my DTM and some have just come up for sale locally for a good price.

On 1 hand I'd like to keep the stock wheels but on the other I'd like something to fill the arch's better and I like a really concave wheel. Need talking in or out of it.

Pics of how she sits currently.
0fd1ce7836ae1e960016c895404f5ac9.jpg
9bb2122f4008d8079f5dba77400eb30d.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tr7
If you like the OEM DTM ronals why not go with the OZ alloys in 19" with a better offset.
Still a very good match style wise and look much better.

And really lightweight which is noticeable when driving.:icon thumright:

If you like the OEM DTM ronals why not go with the OZ alloys in 19" with a better offset.
Still a very good match style wise and look much better.
They're on the shortlist mate I've looked at alot of different set ups but I always seem to come back to the same 4 -

S5 rotors
S5 peelers
OZ superturismo
OZ superleggera

I think the rotors give a really nice OEM+ look whilst still looking aggressive but they are a bit on the heavy side.

81FCB45F 8F85 4CAA AF45 74F2A84B7E01

I do like the rotor wheels on the old wagon, not sure if these were from an S5. Bought them from a garage in Leicester a few years back.

Reactions: quattrogone and Charlie Farley
They're on the shortlist mate I've looked at alot of different set ups but I always seem to come back to the same 4 -

S5 rotors
S5 peelers
OZ superturismo
OZ superleggera

I think the rotors give a really nice OEM+ look whilst still looking aggressive but they are a bit on the heavy side.

I do like the peelers though, nice wheels :thumbs up:

Reactions: Charlie Farley

S5 rotors
S5 peelers
OZ superturismo
OZ superleggera

I am a massive fan of OZ racing wheels ( always had them on my scooby ) but I thought they didnt do the OZ superleggera for the Audi A4. I think they were superturismo or UltraLeggera. Either way they are fab wheels, very lightweight. I think with your colour of car , you need some contrast which is why the ones you have on now work so well.

I’d go with the s5 rotors, you can always sell them on if they really aren’t working for you. Worth a go.

I think the A5 9x19 ET33 fitment wheels are perfect for the B6/B7 A4's. I've been looking for the right set of 9x19 A5 Peelers since buying the S4, I think they will look spot on and very OE+. There is a guy on Instagram called S4Jizzy with 9x20 ET37 on a B7 S4 saloon and the fitment does look on point as they say.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
5 spokes main spikes consisting of 3 smaller spokes not dissimilar to a vegetable peeler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk