Pics of Modified A3's

Quattro_Lew

All Torque
Reaction score
im having some real trouble deciding on how i should go about dressing up my A3, aside from the s3 spoiler that is, i cant find anything that actually looks good thats been made for the A3, im not keen on fiddling about to get S3 bits to fit, but if all else fails ill have to, could some people post up some pics of their A3's and inspire me?

cheers

personally, call me dull, but i think the standard and subtle look is best on the A3.

having seen dave_bayerns car last night, i thought it was gorgeous.

facelift lights front and rear, a visable exhaust tail pipe, lowered about 40mm, with some really nice OEM wheels. it looks mean, and very obviously modified to those in the know, but to everyone else, it just looks like a smart classy A3

Prawn said:
personally, call me dull, but i think the standard and subtle look is best on the A3.

having seen dave_bayerns car last night, i thought it was gorgeous.

facelift lights front and rear, a visable exhaust tail pipe, lowered about 40mm, with some really nice OEM wheels. it looks mean, and very obviously modified to those in the know, but to everyone else, it just looks like a smart classy A3

hopefully dave will be along to post some pics :)

ive got most of the things i want sorted, like you said ill be getting the facelift rears, black angel eye projectors at the front (dont care what people think lol) twin jet zorst, and probably go for (i cant remember which model these wheels are off)

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.asp?procedure=wheel&id_wheels='272%20D'&id_wheels_manufacturers='Replicas'&id_wheels_sizes='18x8'&price='150'&permission=729148880

no sure but i think they would look smart done in matt black, ill shop them onto my car to see, its the bumpers and skirts i dont like, they just look like a 1.6 lol, im thinking of just smoothing and painting the black bits tbh