Ordered an FIS Control

NM07

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've wanted to install a boost gauge into the B7 since I got it, however I've never been a fan of vent mounted gauges when I've done it in the past as it never looks OEM, and cowling/pillar mounted gauges don't suit the B7 vibe in my opinion. My ideal solution is always to have it within the instrument cluster if possible, so I've decided to take the plunge an have ordered an FIS control. There was only 1 left in stock in the UK distributor, so it felt like it was meant to be :laugh:

Here are a few pictures from the guides, looks really clean and OEM+, will post pictures once I receive it and I get it installed. Supposedly, you unplug the two connectors that go to the cluster, plug them into the FIS control box, which then plugs into the cluster. No wiring necessary, which is right up my street!

It has many different modes and various ways of displaying data, but I would configure it much like this video, with the following values:
  • Coolant temp
  • Oil temp
  • Boost
  • Oil level
  • Fuel level
  • Exhaust gas temp, or maybe injected quantity, undecided

Thought I'd post it here as I've never seen one fitted on this forum, and could be of interest to others that like the nerdy details like me! Always thought the B7 DIS was under-utilised so this could be the perfect solution.

Reactions: tr7 and Charlie Farley
looks great .

there were a few guys some time ago that had it installed , but they have long gone, nice to see it being fitted again. :icon thumright:

They have a very extensive data readout indeedy.

From a UK based seller or direct.?

1 was left in stock in the UK so hopefully should be here soon!

I think I'll have it in this mode most of the time:

looks great .

there were a few guys some time ago that had it installed , but they have long gone, nice to see it being fitted again. :icon thumright:
Maybe my search skills aren't so great but couldn't find any threads on it?