Please Help! - What does the digital dispay in the rev counter do?

Crash Bang

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me what the digital dispay in the rev counter does? I know one is a date but what does this date represent? The current date? Someone has told me it represents the date the cars display was made?

Any info and details would be hugely appreciated

Thanks

It is for the date of the day i.e 24.08.07

im sorry but . . . . . .bwahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! . .

HA

Crash Bang said:
Could someone please tell me what the digital dispay in the rev counter does? I know one is a date but what does this date represent? The current date? Someone has told me it represents the date the cars display was made?

Thanks

wtf, are you serious!?

that has to be the most stupidest question i have ever seen anyone ask on here! he answers his own question within his question!

oh and the thing in the centre of your dash mate, the thing that makes noise, thats the stereo that buddy!

The date should be set to November 5th 1955.

Watch your speed. :)

It's the time travel date - like back to the future- set it to the date you want to go to.

Crash Bang said:

Thanks

some of the earlier posts have not been entirely accurate on this subject. yes the date display displays the date, but it is incorrect to state that it always shows today's date.

the date will display whatever date you have told it to display. if you've told it to show june 1st 2002, then that's what it will show!

by sheer coincidence, the time display will also tell you whatever time you've told it to tell you.

MarcQuinlivan said:
s
the date will display whatever date you have told it to display. if you've told it to show june 1st 2002, then that's what it will show!

only for a day!!!!

by sheer coincidence, the time display will also tell you whatever time you've told it to tell you.

Only for 1 minute!!!